Bielow

(Unnoficial) Invasion 44 patch 2.8

First - I don't know how You install patch. You ptached version 2.0 to 2.7 or 2.5 to 2.7 ?

Second - You made mission after or before installed patch?

And last one - Did You merged with third party addons in I44 or addons folder ?

Place mission somewhere on rapidshare e.g and I'll check them in free time

@ProfTournesol

Thank You! Actually my sleeping time is 8h per week :d [it's a joke. I'm sleeping with pleasure at work :)]

Bielow

@Matteo1944

now i get message Cannot load mission missing files I44_veh

It's probably just a bug in the addon list in the mission.sqm.

Try to manually either add or remove the entry "I44_veh" in the addons section of the misison.sqm.

hi,

I didn't suppose to say that but... my life beat me. Since I have daughter my limited time is now known as "no time at all" so I must cancel this project.

Bielow

Too bad you have to cancel your project. A baby is very time consumming but it is so much happiness, congratulation. I hope you will change your mind and come back to your project when you get more time.

cya.

Nikiller.

This is my first time playing with I44 mod(it is awesome!!) but what addons should i get for it to be more awesome??

Wow Bielow, with all your hard work with Ofp you actually found the time to have a baby?! I am impressed; and congratulations to the mother of course.

Congratulations, I'm happy to hear you've found a project that is truly worth working on :drinking2:

I'm still having one problem(horsa) it has no textures inside,and some are missing outside,i dl-ed t-roc's horsa but it keep on flying no matter what...so is there any fix for this horsa?

Hello im new in this forum,

i've a question here, i use both this unofficial i44 2.7 with WW2 MP mod...when i combined both of this mod what i found is there are no sounds at all..no effect sound, no ambient sound, etc...because in WW2 MP mod there's no King tiger and Jagdtiger and of course i'd love to see Marfy's works...

is there a way to fix the no sound problem?? or where can i download marfy's all work?? i just found his gallery but nothing can download :(

Thanks

Hello im new in this forum,

i've a question here, i use both this unofficial i44 2.7 with WW2 MP mod...when i combined both of this mod what i found is there are no sounds at all..no effect sound, no ambient sound, etc...because in WW2 MP mod there's no King tiger and Jagdtiger and of course i'd love to see Marfy's works...

is there a way to fix the no sound problem?? or where can i download marfy's all work?? i just found his gallery but nothing can download :(

Thanks

Reyhard in his thread wrote clearly that his mod can't be combined with any other addons/mods. That's reason why You don't have sounds.

All Marfy's work were:

-Dak Panzer's 4 finished by Sennacherib. You can found them in Benny DAK Mod. http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=10795

-Tiger II pack with Jagdtiger (unfinished) - I44 patch 2.7

-Panther V Arnhem era - I44 2.5

-Stug and Stuh with Cooperation with Mathias Puttzer - I44 2.5

-Panther pack (unfinished) - Waiting for someone to finish it as part of I44 2.8

-Sdkfz 2, Grey Hound and few more was released by I44 team in his first Arma I modification.

Bielow

edited double post..sorry..internet connection problem

Edited by wiekniera

Thanks Bielow!

but could you tell me how can i use all tank from your mod to other mod?? what file should i move ??

im really noob on this one :D..it's good to see if both mod work together, coz i like all tanks & effect from your mod

i want both of them (your mod & ww2 MP) or maybe you can release separate file (tanks/inf) so we can use it on different mod too

Thank you

Edited by wiekniera

@wiekniera

It's not "my mod" just unofficial patch. Nothing special made in time when I was completly noobs.

In my opinion Reyhard's mod is top notch. All wwII mods combined tohether and few things more. I personally have only this in my hdd (in world war 2).

Marfy Tiger's are unfinished so that's reason why Reyhard didn't included them in his compilation. I don't have time to fix them due to my limited time. Maybe if I'll have time I'll back to this someday.

Bielow

Hi,

First of all thanks for keeping the game alive

second how when and where can I download the Welbike paramotor

rob