Sign in to follow this  
ladlon

These guys are always entertaining...

I love watching the vids from these two guys playing co-op. I think they are the single most effective advertising for the concept of co-op there is!

Here's their video page, where they play a variety of military games, including arma1 and arma2.

But, this video (from the link) in particular is quite funny... and I hope it doesn't get me in trouble, as I have no idea what the rules/tone is here regarding '...the other military 'sim'...' that was being discussed a while back, but they certainly give a very frank review of it while playing.

Here's their video page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/neddle69#p/u/14/8iOf0mG5tro

The 'other sim' vid in question is the one this link goes to, but do watch some of the other vids (especially the arma ones), as they are a good laugh, and really show how much fun co-op can be.

Might have been in the wrong section :P

should probably have been posted in the offtopic section of the forums and not the ArmA2/OA section :P

Been posted before in arma videos section! but indeed those 2 are hilarious! :D

I've been watching them since they started back in ArmA. An awesome duo. My favorite so far has been when they try playing DR. So many awesome quotes. :D

Well, not once have I thought they were scripted, but it's obvious that they are edited, so perhaps they've done some swapping and moving some of the speech for comedic effect. They do a great job at that, then! :p

That would be a bit of a shame if it was scripted... but I didn't suspect it. Seems legit. Just two very fun, witty guys.

Ya, it serves as a really effective review of DR... and not just because it's two guys who know/enjoy shooters very well, as opposed to some console guy who does generic reviews, commenting more on the soundtrack, flashy graphics and achievements, as opposed to proper physics, weapon handling, etc.

I just want to watch them play EVERY game now!

They are mostly funny and well edited, but the latest Arma 2 videos are more like regular gameplay and not made to be funny.

Yea I preferred their arma and ofp videos, I haven't seen their FPDR vids though, I shall do soon! I also really doubt they're following a script.

Gameplay commentaries are becoming ever-more popular on youtube and they may discuss the topics beforehand but reading a script while playing just doesn't seem right...

Currently making a new mod for ghost recon, and have replaced all of the enemy voices with clips from these guys, with permission of course.

Mr_Centipede yeah... it's almost as if they were scripted... or were they?

I thought the same after seeing a few vids, really funny guys.

Nah i don't think it's scripted. I think they are just spontaniously funny. Spur of the moment thing I guess.:D

kind regards

After seeing a few more vids I think they weren't scripted, just cleverly edited. You can see/hear when the scene change abruptly... but their voice audio change is so subtle that you think it was actually a continuous speech, which I think it wasnt.

So yeah, just cleverly edited.

After seeing a few more vids I think they weren't scripted, just cleverly edited. You can see/hear when the scene change abruptly... but their voice audio change is so subtle that you think it was actually a continuous speech, which I think it wasnt.

So yeah, just cleverly edited.

yeah it has definitely been edited to create the video, but I mean the hilarrious conversation flow is natural. No doubt about that. Had a good laugh when watching the vids. It was very funny.:D