Sign in to follow this  
Taxman

PvP teams

How many PvP teams/clans/communities are out there at the moment, I know they are diminishing but would just like to get an idea of how many are still left... methinks we are becoming extinct :(

SBS aka, Special Boat Service is one of them, www.sbs-clan.co.uk

Any others ? out there.

There all the tournaments/ladders out there:

AGW, CF_Arma, ATOW and others (if any are left)

Rocks Raiders is active. We are not in any leagues / tournaments / ladders. I organize games against other groups occasionally, in fact I have a match setup for tomorrow. I organized many matches back in the ArmA1 days, sometimes even three-way C&H matches.

DK is still alive but we have no matches to play. Most of play some other game or in some tournament like AtoW.

Jägerbataillon 533 is mainly a coop squad but we are also active in the PvP sector. We have roughly 40 members, 10 of which regularly play PvP.

Basecamp Allstars are there, playing public AAS almost every day and at the AGW-Tournament as well. Sent you an Email btw Taxman on Sep. 14th, unfortunately got no answer ;-). Still looking for some help with our Army there.

FUSION are still quite alive, playing TDM, C&H, CTF and Combi (a.k.a. ECL CTF) three nights per week, usually with 10-16 members online, with some also playing in cfarma2.

Would be good to get some decent games going, if anyone is interested we play Sundays and Tuesdays, Mostly CTF but willing to check out other formats,,,,,

HitmanFF I'll get ahold of Infamous and check your gaming nights if I could squeese in some time to fire a round or two with you guys.

HitmanFF I'll get ahold of Infamous and check your gaming nights if I could squeese in some time to fire a round or two with you guys.
You're welcome to join us on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, starting 20:00 BST/21:00 CET ;)

Wait for presentations ECL new. ECL returns ;)

PS. I am pleased to play CW on maps ECL demo (C&H)

Edited by bakzz

Wait for presentations ECL new. ECL returns ;)

PS. I am pleased to play CW on maps ECL demo (C&H)

Not bothered about leagues lol... I would promote our own if that was the case,

Just want to know how many of us Stalwart PvP guys are still about :), seems we have dropped in numbers over the last couple of months, nice to see at least a few peeps are still running....

Sry, my english = google translator)

ps.we are ready to play any interesting maps, especially С&H Combi & ECL CTF

Not bothered about leagues lol... I would promote our own if that was the case,

Just want to know how many of us Stalwart PvP guys are still about :), seems we have dropped in numbers over the last couple of months, nice to see at least a few peeps are still running....

I think leageus like ECL can bring back PvP games. Just remember old good ofp days, how many pvp games was in ofp mp.

I think leageus like ECL can bring back PvP games. Just remember old good ofp days, how many pvp games was in ofp mp.

You are not getting it buddy,, The whole idea of this post was not to encourage leagues,,, We run one of our own, this was just to get some idea of how many teams out there are still playing PvP.............. when I said Im not interested in leagues, that was with regards to THIS post, not in general,

THE subject of this post had NOTHING to do with leagues...... maybe you have just misread my post.

Hellenic Army Command-virtual (HACv) 's up.

We 'll get rid of the "rust" summer vacations brought..and we 'll back to business.

Edited by GiorgyGR

Russian PvP team

Kill'n'Destroy

HA CCCP

Stroybat

Alliance Squad

RFPartizans

AS VDV

Taxman mate, you fancy a few warmup games on some of your maps or FUSION ones like we talked about a few weeks ago mate? I've tried to get you on MSN but your never online :(

Always buddy,,,, SUNDAY is good for us normally,, (I wont be on this week, away camping) but the rest will be,,, or tuesday if thats easier...... I hardly ever keep my msn on lol.. too many peeps sending me messages :).... bloody annoying when you trying to play....

Any maps you need on our server let me know... or post on our shoutbox or forum and one of the others will upload it if im not about..

Always buddy,,,, SUNDAY is good for us normally,, (I wont be on this week, away camping) but the rest will be,,, or tuesday if thats easier...... I hardly ever keep my msn on lol.. too many peeps sending me messages :).... bloody annoying when you trying to play....

Any maps you need on our server let me know... or post on our shoutbox or forum and one of the others will upload it if im not about..

Aye, I'll put a post up on FUSION mate. Also send us your new MSN on PM or something so we can arrange some wars ;)

Unless a server is a dedicated PvP server, you can trust COOP will be played 95% of the time.

Dedicated PvP servers in the sig...

Unless a server is a dedicated PvP server, you can trust COOP will be played 95% of the time.

Dedicated PvP servers in the sig...

Is there a point to your post ?

THIS thread is about PvP teams, and NOTHING to do with Coop buddy, dont change the subject.