Sign in to follow this  
xeno

ACE 1.5 (Advanced Combat Environment) for OA/CO

Can someone post fresh links for latest version :)

Can someone post fresh links for latest version :)

If you were trying to convince us you are to lazy to scroll up even in a single page I admit.........you got me there :bounce12:

Is this feature gone since the update of ACE2 to OA?

I mean you could switch to CQB sight mode when using an ACOG sight i.e.

Shift + V doesn't work anymore.

Any other key combination?

If you were trying to convince us you are to lazy to scroll up even in a single page I admit.........you got me there :bounce12:

I can see some posted links but they don't work for me - I don't know why.

This links

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/ACE_1_5

work for me, but this is older version.

It would be nice give community on this page (http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/ACE_1_5) every time updated links because with this method me and a lot of other people (download files and make code line) install A.C.E. mod for a 10 min. With six updater it could take for hours ........... thanks

I just downloaded the stable 1.5 Release for Combined OPS. There was no Userconfig included, where can i download it for the stable version? I allready searched on the ACE2 BIKI Page, cant find it. Thank you..!

I just downloaded the stable 1.5 Release for Combined OPS. There was no Userconfig included, where can i download it for the stable version? I allready searched on the ACE2 BIKI Page, cant find it. Thank you..!

Try looking in the "@ACE\store" location. Should be a .tar file with the userconfigs in there usually. :)

Has the ACE team ever considered applying the armor system to soft-skinned vehicles. Hitting a truck or humvee with an RPG or 40mm grenade shouldn't always result in the fiery obliteration of the vehicle and the instant death of all passengers.

you should use the OA key default is : / num

thank you, I missed that somehow

I got one question:

How version mismatch problem can be turned off? Sometimes happens that some poeple from my team don't get newest ACE on time and they simply can't play. Is is possible to get rid of this. We ussually dont have bigger mismatch than newest update.

I got one question:

How version mismatch problem can be turned off? Sometimes happens that some poeple from my team don't get newest ACE on time and they simply can't play. Is is possible to get rid of this. We ussually dont have bigger mismatch than newest update.

See if this can help you: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Serverconfig

Be very aware that running different versions is not recommended and that errors can occur. Don't report any bugs you encounter without confirming them using only the latest version.

I don't really see how someone can't get the updates on time as it usually takes a minute or two.

I will ahve to check it once again. Some time ago I changed the number from -1 to 0, but problem still existed.

I will report if it works this week.

Both are there, but the desert ones have default camouflage, not the desert one :p. ( i have placed it via createvehicle, maybe there are not yet in the editor).

Yup not in the editor, need to fix that guys :)

Maybe this has been addressed before but how can one enable the crosshair in ACE mode?

In my view, the crosshair has a purpose - and this is not assist aiming the weapon. It is to help figuring out the general direction where the weapon is looking and therefore when swiching to "sights" one does not have to spend like 5 seconds to rediscover the world but instead spend like 1-2 secs to accurately point the sight.

IMO This is the only minus in this generally excellent mode.

ACEX_SM issue:

Missing Missile sounds from BAF AH1 Apache

Both missiles: CRV7-HEDP & CRV7-FAT

Could someone confirm it then make a ticket for it?

CIT site is lagging, blame my ISP.

Maybe this has been addressed before but how can one enable the crosshair in ACE mode?

In my view, the crosshair has a purpose - and this is not assist aiming the weapon. It is to help figuring out the general direction where the weapon is looking and therefore when swiching to "sights" one does not have to spend like 5 seconds to rediscover the world but instead spend like 1-2 secs to accurately point the sight.

IMO This is the only minus in this generally excellent mode.

edit your clientside config

/*//////////////////////////////////////////////
CONFIG SETTING FOR : ACE 2 MOD - CROSSHAIRS
--------------------
FEATURES: Disables/Reduces crosshairs
---------

Possible selections as documented in ACE2 Wiki
//////////////////////////////////////////////*/

//#define ACE_NOCROSS

docu: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/FAQ#How%20do%20I%20reenable%20crosshairs?

Edited by AnimalMother92

L39_Ru1_large.jpg

The latest ongoing development update features the Russian version of the trainer jet L-39ZA with combat capabilities. It comes in the classic green-sand colors with Russian decals and two different armaments.

Additional to the present payload version of the Takistan faction with 4 UB-16 Pods containing 64 rockets of 57mm caliber and the planes dual 23mm cannon, a bomber version with 4 FAB-250 M-54 bombs will be in service to provide more firepower.

This makes the L-39ZA the perfect Close Air Support plane for the terrain size of Takistan.

acelogo2.jpg

More on the way!

These changes are included in the next Ongoing Development update.

• Added RobertHammer M16A2's and Mk12's.
  • Drastically Improved PostInit initialization on dedicated servers.
  • Fixed Helicopter Pilot Manual Fire Control; Missiles can now be controlled by Pilots!
  • Improved Compass glare
  • Optimized Missile Guidance for Saclos and Hellfire (again).

The following changes already exist in the latest available version, but are worthy to note non the less;

• Added dragging of Weapon/Ammo crates.
  • Improved PostInit initialization behavior on clients; faster, shorter, less disruptive!
  • Massively expanded the amount of Weapon/Magazine boxes available. For every faction. Including Ordnance and Launcher boxes. Old boxes are deprecated and thus hidden from editor.

Full Compatibility to ACE 1.3 for ArmA2 through optional installable A2 Backwards Compatibility Addon!

Looking for changes between ACE 1.3 and ACE 1.5? See Changes in ACE for OA

Bug reports, feedback and suggestions, on our Issue Tracker please!

Edited by AnimalMother92

I second that this looks very good.

I have been out of ACE for a while and look forward to installing it and seeing all the new features and gear :).

Thanks ACE team

AnimalMother92 do you know where I can find a high-resolution version of the ACE2 logo the same as the one in your previous post?

Only Stable versions will be available for download via a normal download. For Beta versions, you need to use the Six Updater or Yoma.

Good job, looking forward for the next update :)

Can't wait for the new Fire control :) Also AI need little fix, they use Hellfire just like Hydras.