Sign in to follow this  
xeno

ACE 1.5 (Advanced Combat Environment) for OA/CO

Hey guys, im getting a 404 error returning on the kellys heroes ace 2 oa addon sync server (using addon sync 2009). can annyone link me to another addon server (auto config url) with the last few remining files? im missing pbos from acex usnavy and rus. quite an annoyance!

thanks

Hey guys, im getting a 404 error returning on the kellys heroes ace 2 oa addon sync server (using addon sync 2009). can annyone link me to another addon server (auto config url) with the last few remining files? im missing pbos from acex usnavy and rus. quite an annoyance!

thanks

UGAF: http://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Dev/modreopo.7z

But that is latest Beta, not the stable one..

Heres to the Stable .399:

http://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/OA_ACE/modreopo.7z

Kellys work for me:

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACEOA-Repository/ArmA2ACEOA-Repo.7z

Can someone confirm this? Im running OA Standalone with ZeusAI, 4 PROPER ADDONs By Kju, latest CBA and CBA_OA

Thanks!

PLEASE! Can anyone confirm this? I Tried without any mod BUT THE RECOIL DUST STILL MISSING!!! This is Crucial, I need to know is this happening to me only!

Edited by avengerzx

Firstly, don't quote images.

Secondly, don't type in all caps, the mods will murder you.

Thirdly, the dust kicking up when you fire from prone is a feature, not a bug.

Fourthly, don't double click the compass, simples.

I recall with the newest beta patch, the smoke from firing small arms appeared way out in front of me, instead of at the weapon, but I rolled back to an earlier version and haven't noticed it since. Are you using a beta patch?

Firstly, don't quote images.

Secondly, don't type in all caps, the mods will murder you.

Thirdly, the dust kicking up when you fire from prone is a feature, not a bug.

Fourthly, don't double click the compass, simples.

Ok, I'm quite fed up when I ask it twice provided with pictures and nobody answers my question.

Secondly, I know. I think you do not understand what I suppose to meant, I scan though the Features Section of ACE Wagn and spotted a ticket named "Recoil Dust" with a Picture CLEARLY shown that tons of dust is created when a M107 is fired.

But the feature is absent maybe due to the Beta build 73478 OA.

Similiarly, I fired 120mm cannon of the M1A1 Abrams. Suprisingly I realized that there is no shockwave and dust created Around the MBT.

I recall with the newest beta patch, the smoke from firing small arms appeared way out in front of me, instead of at the weapon, but I rolled back to an earlier version and haven't noticed it since. Are you using a beta patch?

Yea I played with the latest beta client build 73478.

I notice all Recoil dust from heavy weapons are missing, also there is no Shockwaves and Dust being generated around when I fired the M1 Abrams Tank..

Ok, I will try with the normal client instead of beta.

Edited by avengerzx

;1757986']UGAF: http://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Dev/modreopo.7z

But that is latest Beta' date=' not the stable one..

Heres to the Stable .399:

[url']http://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/OA_ACE/modreopo.7z[/url]

Kellys work for me:

thanks, that last link is te server im using and itll detect and everything and tell which files or on the server and not in my directory, but it simply wont download rthe last remaining files. the ugaf one t the top fixed it fine!

ps is the beta at the top more recent than this 1.5?

Everyone keep calm and remember that if you have a bug, search the issue tracker and create a bug report if it's a new bug. Bitching about it here will get you nowhere.

Bitching about it here will get you nowhere.

And it sets the whole BIS community back. Just look at the ACE2 members that don't post here any more because a small group of people that feel it necessary to piss and moan about a Mod that is made by people that dedicate their time to providing us with content for free.

We are lucky to have the community that we do. Bottom line.

If people were to actually read the first post they would see were the f&%^ to post bug reports.

I saw that there was a ticket for laser designators on Russian planes. A clanmate and I were flying the Su-34 and we tried to acquire some targets and destroy them.

The problem was that when turning on the designator, 9 out of 10 times it would say that distance was either too high or too low, whilst this was not the case. We followed the guidelines here but it still appeared to be completely random.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance,

Nicolai

Just quoting myself here, does anyone know how the procedure of launching the kh29l from the su34 differs from the one when firing it from the su25?

e.g. what does the pilot do and what is the role of the gunner.

Thanks again,

Nicolai

thanks, that last link is te server im using and itll detect and everything and tell which files or on the server and not in my directory, but it simply wont download rthe last remaining files. the ugaf one t the top fixed it fine!

ps is the beta at the top more recent than this 1.5?

The toplink is the latest ace BETA...( .400)

The one under is the latest Stable update..( .399)

This may have been asked or all ready answered.

Cant remember the name of the creator but he made a load of ballistic shields they look very good and could prove very nice in ACE2.

Is there any plans to make your own or even ask to add his to ACE2?.

Thanks

Could someone please give me some assistance or point me to the right place on how to get Combined Arms running?

I've tried all sorts of bullshit and nothing seems to work.

By the way I have both ARMA 2 and OA and I'm using Steam. I don't have the Combined Arms Edition.

Right click -> Launch Combined Ops?

Or use SpiritedMachine's game launcher.

Or check the proper section of the forum. I'd say this has been answered fully somewhere else. Just a thought.

I read quite a few fixes for running CO and the only thing that worked was the launcher suggested 2 posts before this one. Steam won't simply run CO.

Much appreciated! Absolutely stellar mod. :yay:

Just quoting myself here, does anyone know how the procedure of launching the kh29l from the su34 differs from the one when firing it from the su25?

e.g. what does the pilot do and what is the role of the gunner.

Thanks again,

Nicolai

I noticed that if you were running too much scripts and same time, the laser will not paint properly on targets...

I wonder if A-10 and F-35 can use similar system for their paveways?

the particle glitch is caused by Beta Client 73478. It is gone when I run ACE with patch 1.52

Guys please help.

I cant get ACE to work.

I'm running ARMA2 + ArrowHead in a Combines Ops format via Steam.

I've downloaded the current version, unzipped and located all @folders into the AMRA2 directory (cant put them in the OA directory as it wont load

Error says;

Include file userconfig\ace\ace_clientside_config.hpp not found

I've have unzipped and pasted the Config files into the AMRA2 directory, but its not in Programme files, its here;

("C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2\userconfig")

I guess thats the problem huh? but how on gods green earth do i resolve this?

I tell you, this is the last time i buy a game off of stem...

Edited by stegman

Guys please help.

I cant get ACE to work.

I'm running ARMA2 + ArrowHead in a Combines Ops format via Steam.

I've downloaded the current version, unzipped and located all @folders into the AMRA2 directory (cant put them in the OA directory as it wont load(something about missing files)).

I've unzipped and possitined the Config files, set p my =mod@ace; @etc. and can see them in the extension list when the game loads, but i dont get any of teh ACEy goddies. No goggels, no up and down Bi-pod, nothing.

What have i done wrong?

Are you using the weapons that have a bipod? Also, many of the ACE2 goodies have to be added at the mission level.(Via Editor) Or are you using the Editor and cant get that stuff to work?

Are you using the weapons that have a bipod? Also, many of the ACE2 goodies have to be added at the mission level.(Via Editor) Or are you using the Editor and cant get that stuff to work?

Im using the editor, but dont see anything happening.

Give me an example of something to try and i'll have a go..

Kellys ACE2-OA YAS Repo Updated to b400 ACE2 1.5 Stable Update-1

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-OA YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

Combined Ops & OA-Only. ACE 1.5Betas

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-ArmA2Only YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

ArmA2-Only. ACE 1.3RC1 Stable & won't be updated anymore.

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

If you have the AddonSync installed, click on this and add from there -> Kelly's YAS Repos

Note that the URLs above are case-sensitive so pls make sure you entered exactly as provided above.

YAS users: Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS.

Cant update ACEX_RU files. The YAS answers: error 404 no file found.

Please check!

Hey, Mine tracked the target but the targeting sign is different from Default OA has.

My Conclusion

By default, when locked on it shows a Square and a Circle and beeping sound

but with ACE 1.5, it shows a Diamond and a Square + without beeping sound but the AI gunner automatically Lase the target even though the AGM-114L is a Fire and Forget missile

The AGM-114L hits the target but it's fly route is weird [It goes Up and then Down] and the percentage of hitting the target is quite low about 35-65%.

We're working on reliability improvement in missile guidance systems. It is a bit less easy than expected. :eek:

Also, AGM-114L and AGM-114K fly the same trajectory (at least when controlled by player). Some info: http://www.eechcentral.com/wiki/index.php?title=Hellfire_trajectories

Is it possible that with the last update there was modified the balistic of the sniper's rifles?. The range table of TAC-50 dont work well form 800 meters.

Edited by grande82

Im using the editor, but dont see anything happening.

Give me an example of something to try and i'll have a go..

Just checked too, i dont have the demo missons (if there are any)...something aint right here :(

Im abou to giv up