Sign in to follow this  
sudayev

Squeezing the best gfx juices out of OFP

I want to have a full graphic experience with dxdll and antialliasing + anisotropic filtering available through nvidia control panel.

Everything works really smooth everytime I launch OFP max-tweaked (AA16 AF16), yeah the game looks really beaut :)

Nevertheless there is a conflict with dxdll. With Dxdll custom settings ON, my nvidia tweaks do not work and I get the same dxdll blurry ofp with choppy edges.

I'm out of ideas how to 'merge' tweaks and dxdll into work. Any suggestions ?

You can't. AA and postprocessing don't mix I only run dxdll for the night time effect which it can do with AA.

STGN

Hello.

Can you post some screenshots from your version of game representing modified graphic?

Thank you.

Best regards.

@ Walter_E_Kurtz : thanks a lot for the tip. Is it possible to get reflective water ? I can't get it, the only effects that are visible for me (ATI HD5870) are Occlusion, Bloom and motion blur (i disabled depth of field cause it blooms most of my screen).

Could you provide some more info about it, maybe some guide for this stuff because it's drawn my attention. Is there any prepared config with settings that fit OFP (I mean balanced settings for Blur, Occlusion, MotionBlur, Depth of field etc)?

As far as I have noticed, in my case it is better than DXDLL (I don't use water reflection) because it allows me to use the same effect named "Reflection" that in fact simply fixes colors. Moreover, ENB does not crash after every ALT-TABing and a problem with double mouse cursors after every startup of the game disappeard. Nevertheless, it still needs research to discover other possibilities of this thing.

Has anyone tried out this enigmatic ENBSeries tool? Any comments or suggestions?

Btw, I would check it myself but it'd be pretty pointless since having old Radeon 9000:(

Hi all:)

Has anyone tried installing the stuff that ZULU points to "try three" above? on filefront where MICROCHIP has seemingly imported (so sez he)loads of Flightsim X sky/water/tex effects- Have you seen the screenshot there:eek: WOW!!

problem is the ppl talking it over below the download link talk about trying it out but never get back in touch with any results, Not a-one of them:( ,all communications just stop kinda mid 2010, also the buggering thing wont allow me to download it to try myself:mad: no idea why not, grr. any of you folks know of another mirror for this? Has anyone got it working? it looks Freekin AMAZINGfor OFPs TEN year old(!!!) engine, maybe with an ENB overlay could look truly stunning/Revoloutionary (I've seen what ENB does for GTA4/STALKER),is this even for real?? I've not seen/heard of it anywhere else...

I'd really appreciate to hear if anyone's got any knowledge on this, thanks chaps

-Z