Sign in to follow this  
skyman

Artillery problem

Im having a poblem when i direct fire as soldier; the gunner or the M270 MLRS says CANNOT FIRE, ADJUST COORDINATES! and when as gunner of the same M270 MLRS a WARNING sign appears on the coordinates box and doesn't give me the option to fire.

Thanks.

When in the artillerie computer, look at the top right hand corner. You will see 2 numbers: min and max. That the minimum range and maximum range you can fire with the selected ordnance. When you target is outside those paramaters, you get that "warning" and you are unable to fire. Therefore, adjust your target coordinates to ones that are in range for the selected ordnance.

Hi Leech but when playing as soldier commandering Artillery how can i adjust the target coordinates?

The AIs will automatically adjust the target range from the distance in the artillery computer i.e Close, Medium, Far.

If your target location is too near to the MLRS and the AIs have already set to the closest range, they would

Not be able to fire and request you to adjust coordinates

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

I.e. If you place your artillery cannon/truck in your base at the south(Takistan), some town which is too near cannot be targeted even the range is set to closest

Towns like Loy Manara, Chak Chak. And a few villages up between Loy Manara and Feruz Abad

Edited by avengerzx