Sign in to follow this  
Doodle

Trigger activated only by bluefor vehicles

I have searched high and low and I cant quite find what I am looking for so any help greatly appreciated.

I am trying to have a trigger that is only activated by any blufor land vehicles

The idea being that soldiers can walk through the trigger and wont set it off but land vehicles will (think pressure plate)

I have got as far as specifying a particular vehicle to activate the trigger with this code

{vehicle _x iskindof "BAF_Jackal2_GMG_W"} count thislist > 0;

What I need is something like

{vehicle _x iskindof "ANY BLUFOR VEHICLE"} count thislist > 0;

Thanks in advance

Try triggering on 2 things, class "LandVehicle" and side "WEST"..

Thanks for the quick reply though I understand the therory behid "land vehicles" and "west" I have no idea how to implement it.

{_x iskindof "LandVehicle"  [b] or_x isKindOf "air"[/b] and side _x == WEST} count thislist > 0;

If you only want to check landvehicles remove the highlighted part of the code.

The trigger can do the side check, BLUFOR PRESENT so you don't need to check that in most cases.

Do you really need to check side _x == WEST? If trigger is set to activated by blufor, then only west units should already be present in thislist.

{_x iskindof "LandVehicle" || _x isKindOf "air"} count thislist > 0

So how would one integrate a vehicle damage check into that? So only vehicles that have any damage can activate the trigger.I've tried:

{_x iskindof "LandVehicle" || _x isKindOf "air" && damage _x > 0.3} count thislist > 0

But it still sets off the trigger if any non-damaged, land or air vehicle is in the list.