Sign in to follow this  
nolushhere

Cant see same servers as my friend

One of us bought the combined operations pack from best buy, the other bought arma 2 and operations arrowhead off steam.

We both have the same updated versions. But for some reasons he see's games I dont and vice versa. Yes we also see games we can both see.

Is there any reason for this that you guys know about that Im probably just too ignorant to understand at this point lol.

Any help would be appreciated.

Make sure you're both starting the game using the arma2oa.exe shortcut, otherwise the arma2.exe guy will only be seeing ArmA2 servers.

yeah we both are using that. Like we both loaded up the game, Im only seeing like 5 servers with 10 or more people in them.

He says he is seeing more, then he gave me the say filter name to put in, I did it and now that server show up when I filtered it.

I must be doing something wrong Im assuming. In front of the server name there isnt a green circle but a yellow one with a ? in it if that helps figure this out.

Im using version 1.54

Edited by nolushhere

Sounds to me like you have some addons that you are using and your mate is using the vanilla game.