Negative. See post #20 of this thread. I'd say the profile settings act as a 'master' knob.

ASR_AI by default overrides most of the skill level set using the slider in the editor or with setskill for dynamically created units. If you add all skill types in the userconfig then you override all of them and editor slider becomes completely irrelevant.

OK - thanks. I did spot post 20, but with change comes uncertainty! Thanks for confirming.

If you add all skill types in the userconfig then you override all of them and editor slider becomes completely irrelevant.

but then is there something to be done manually to the userconfig to use asr skills instead of default ones?

but then is there something to be done manually to the userconfig to use asr skills instead of default ones?

If you are using the default units I don't think you need to do anything as Robalo has coded in skill sets for these. You will need to change the skill sets in userconfig to suit your taste though.

If you use custom units, you will need to add them to the asr_ai_sys_aiskill_levels_units array.

Suggestions on how to improve AI further:

- When AI is under attack by the mortar fire and has its soldiers killed it doesn't even move. Doesn't even react like when being under fire.

Solution: when somebody in a fireteam dies it should be treated as being shot at - AI should go into the danger mode. Further AI should not only alert other squads to where enemy is like it's with ASR at the moment - but also to being under fire or at least taking casualties. Basically when some AI gets shot at - squads within the defined radius should be alerted to this with the same effect as if being shot at themselves.

This will greatly improve AI reactivity and is much more realistic without AI squads being disconnected entities. Naturally to spread info about being under attack they should use radios just like it is with sharing info about an enemy.

Can you do this Robalo?

Better to make the AI respond to explosions (which they can hear) as evidence of an threat. Maybe given them knowsabout the mortar team with a low degree of specificity.

Because you don't need the squad to go in danger mode when one of them inevitably walks off a cliff or gets hit by a truck.

The main idea here is that squads should share info between each other when they are in danger.

Now in vanilla one squad gets wiped out and the other squad just stays 25m away like nothing is happening.

Since they already share info about enemies they should do the same when it comes to them being threatened. It will take what ASR already does one step further.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is this an alternative to Zues AI? Difference?

Short, incomplete version:

Much of the same features, only Zeus hasn't been updated in months and months, and ASR AI features rearming and building usage.

Suggestions on how to improve AI further:

- When AI is under attack by the mortar fire and has its soldiers killed it doesn't even move. Doesn't even react like when being under fire.

Solution: when somebody in a fireteam dies it should be treated as being shot at - AI should go into the danger mode. Further AI should not only alert other squads to where enemy is like it's with ASR at the moment - but also to being under fire or at least taking casualties. Basically when some AI gets shot at - squads within the defined radius should be alerted to this with the same effect as if being shot at themselves.

This will greatly improve AI reactivity and is much more realistic without AI squads being disconnected entities. Naturally to spread info about being under attack they should use radios just like it is with sharing info about an enemy.

Can you do this Robalo?

AI not reacting to explosions is bothering me too and it's on my TO DO list.

For the other thing, info sharing should cover it already. When you engage the enemy, they start knowing about you, and will relay that knowledge given time. Then the engine makes the AI react to gaining that info.

There's also the gunshot detection feature which covers it already. So the AI is already reacting, communicating and thus making other groups react about being fired at.

Hey Robalo, awesome and indispensable mod, thanks!

One thing I have noticed with this mod is that one or more AI members of my squad will occasionally get into an endless loop where they stop and kneel, put rifle down and adjust it for a few seconds, pick it up and sight it, put it down again, then pick it up and get moving again. After 30 seconds or so, they do it all over again. This happens in "AWARE" mode only. I have no other AI mods running, and the behaviour stops when I disable ASR AI.

Any ideas what's going on here? Thanks in advance!

@Robalo: good news. I'm interested if it's possible to script mortar hits to be treated like bullet hits for AI specifically. Maybe that will even affect them as a suppression fire as well.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is this an alternative to Zues AI? Difference?

Zeus AI is worse compared to 1.60 vanilla AI. Due to heavily outdated SLX AI in Zeus upon seeing an enemy right in front of them will try to run for cover first and shoot back later (if they still see an enemy and didn't get shot by a guy being 20m in front of them). In vanilla 1.60 (and thus in ASR too) AI will kill that guy right in front of him and only then will rush for cover. As an example.

Then ASR has rearming which allows AIs to rearm from their backpacks and ammo crates when they are out of ammo, pick AT launchers when they have a free slot - all on their own and when not in combat (unless 100% out of ammo) so it isn't intrusive.

Random house search - basically once in a while a few dudes go into a house and search it. Unfortunately it's random instead of "I think the enemy is there", but they tend to engage from roofs and doorways that way.

Sharing info - AIs share info about enemies using radios (if they have one), so other squads will be alerted to the presence of an enemy as well and may provide help.

Edited by metalcraze

Hey Robalo, awesome and indispensable mod, thanks!

One thing I have noticed with this mod is that one or more AI members of my squad will occasionally get into an endless loop where they stop and kneel, put rifle down and adjust it for a few seconds, pick it up and sight it, put it down again, then pick it up and get moving again. After 30 seconds or so, they do it all over again. This happens in "AWARE" mode only. I have no other AI mods running, and the behaviour stops when I disable ASR AI.

Any ideas what's going on here? Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I haven't seen it. My guess is an incompatibility between the rearming scripts and other mods or scripts. With more info I can try to pinpoint and fix the problem. Do you have a way of reproducing this behavior ? Also I need the list of mods you're running with. Best to create a ticket on the tracker with all the details.

Hi,

I haven't seen it. My guess is an incompatibility between the rearming scripts and other mods or scripts. With more info I can try to pinpoint and fix the problem. Do you have a way of reproducing this behavior ? Also I need the list of mods you're running with. Best to create a ticket on the tracker with all the details.

Thanks mate, I'll work on getting a repro and the details together ASAP.

when using AI, and they seem to go nutty/dont obey, make them reload there gun.

Rob i still get AI using NVG as Binocs?

when using AI, and they seem to go nutty/dont obey, make them reload there gun.

Rob i still get AI using NVG as Binocs?

Sounds like a BIS bug, or other mod, because this one doesn't change the NVGs or how AI uses them in any way.

All Arma2, OA, BAF, PMC and ACE units are fully supported by this addon but most 3rd party mods should be too, with

exceptions, like when a regular or insurgent type unit is created based on a SF unit etc.

How does this work?

By what means does the mod ascertain the type of unit?

Does it simply go by recognizing certain inherited base classes or something?

If not, is there a way for end users to define addon units to be compatible?

How does this work?

By what means does the mod ascertain the type of unit?

Does it simply go by recognizing certain inherited base classes or something?

If not, is there a way for end users to define addon units to be compatible?

Yes, you can define them in the Userconfig file ...

[font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000]/* Add class names below to override their assigned skill set */[/color][/size][/font]
[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]asr_ai_sys_aiskill_levels_units = [[/size][/font]
[/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000]/* 0 (perfect) */[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000] [],[/color][/size][/font]
[/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000]/* 1 (sf 1) */[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000] [[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"sf_18d"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"sf_18c"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"sf_18z"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"sf_18b"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"sf_18e"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"sf_18a"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_IRGC_SF"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_IRGC_SF2"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_IRGC_SF3"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_IRGC_SF4"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_IRGC_SF5"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_IRGC_SF6"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000]],[/color][/size][/font]
[/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000]/* 2 (sf 2) */[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000] [[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_mutant"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_COM_Squadleader"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_COM_SOLDIER"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_COM_Medic"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_COM_Teamleader"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_COM_Grenadier"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_COM_MGUNNER"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_COM_GUNNER"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_COM_ANTITANKG"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_COM_ANTITANK"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000]],[/color][/size][/font]
[/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000]/* 3 (reg 1) */[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000] [[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"bink_usmc_tl"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"bink_usmc_sl"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"bink_usmc_dmr"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"bink_usmc_scout"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"bink_usmc_scout_l"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"bink_usmc_tl_des"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"bink_usmc_sl_des"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"bink_usmc_dmr_des"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"bink_usmc_scout_des"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"bink_usmc_scout_l_des"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"rb_teamleader"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_IRGC_GUNNER"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_IRGC_Mortar"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_IRGC_Squadleader"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_IRGC_Officer"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_IRGC_SOLDIER"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_IRGC_Medic"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_IRGC_Teamleader"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_IRGC_Engineer"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_IRGC_Mortar"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000]],[/color][/size][/font]
[/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000]/* 4 (reg 2) */[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000] [[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_bodyguard"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_MAN_Officer"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_MAN_Squadleader"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_MAN_Medic"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_MAN_SOLDIER"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_MAN_SOLDIER"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_MAN_MGUNNER"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_MAN_Grenadier"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_MAN_ANTITANK"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000]],[/color][/size][/font]
[/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000]/* 5 (ins 1) */[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000] [[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_arl_officer"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_arl_sniper"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_arl_sab"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_CON_TL"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000]],[/color][/size][/font]
[/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000]/* 6 (ins 2) */[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000] [[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_rebel11"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_rebel83"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_rebel111"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_rebel125"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_rebel132"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_rebel145"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_rebel151"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_arl_rif"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_arl_rif2"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_arl_mg"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_arl_ar"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_arl_at"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_arl_aa"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_arl_crew"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_arl_medic"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_drg_man1"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_CON_SOLDIER"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_CON_SOLDIER2"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_CON_SOLDIER3"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_CON_SOLDIER4"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_CON_GUNNER"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000]],[/color][/size][/font]
[/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000]/* 7 (civ) */[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000] [[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_arl_stoner1"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000]],[/color][/size][/font]
[/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000]/* 8 (pilot 1) */[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000] [[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_MAN_Pilot"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000]],[/color][/size][/font]
[/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000]/* 9 (pilot 2) */[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000] [[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"ibr_arl_pilot"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_MAN_TCrew"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000]],[/color][/size][/font]
[/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#008000]/* 10 (sniper) */[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000] [[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_MAN_MARKSMAN"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_COM_Scout"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_COM_MARKSMAN"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000],[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#a31515]"IRAN_IRGC_MARKSMAN"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][color=#000000]][/color][/size][/font]
[/size][/font]

You can see in the example above that I have added Iranian troops. The default config comes with examples of Icebreakr's units.

Hi Robalo, could you explain to me how do you detect dynamically spawned units (I mean at any point of the mission)? I have a sort of combat generator (and who doesn't :cool:) that keeps the action going, and I couldn't think of any way you could be affecting the units spawned hours after the start of the game (which obviously you are doing :D).

TIA.

Hi Robalo, could you explain to me how do you detect dynamically spawned units (I mean at any point of the mission)? I have a sort of combat generator (and who doesn't :cool:) that keeps the action going, and I couldn't think of any way you could be affecting the units spawned hours after the start of the game (which obviously you are doing :D).

TIA.

I'm just using XEH.

Just wondering, does the rearming features works with OA backpacks? I cant seem to make them rearm using their backpacks on their back... Any idea?

Just wondering, does the rearming features works with OA backpacks? I cant seem to make them rearm using their backpacks on their back... Any idea?

Getting weapons from backpacks is not implemented. They should get the mags though, last time I checked that was working.

Yeah I mean getting the mags.. They dont seem to be getting the ammo from their backpack. How was your test set up? Does the bag has to be on the ground or can be on their back?

Also, I set up my userconfig to disable auto rearming at mission start, so I enable it after in game. Havent tried to enable it automatically yet... probably thats the problem.

Thanks

Yeah, just got an ACR rifleman to retrieve 3 mag from his ruck without commands.

Yeah I mean getting the mags.. They dont seem to be getting the ammo from their backpack. How was your test set up? Does the bag has to be on the ground or can be on their back?

Also, I set up my userconfig to disable auto rearming at mission start, so I enable it after in game. Havent tried to enable it automatically yet... probably thats the problem.

Thanks

Please post your userconfig somewhere or your changed values here.

Yeah, just got an ACR rifleman to retrieve 3 mag from his ruck without commands.

Thanks for the confirmation !