Does this version still work?

Zeu_Serverskill stopped working after one of the early may alpha updates.

Could someone help me out ? ASR_AI gives me error messages when i start ARMA 3. Could you tell me how my mod-launch command text should look like OR which mods besides the ASR_AI do i need ?

Could someone help me out ? ASR_AI gives me error messages when i start ARMA 3. Could you tell me how my mod-launch command text should look like OR which mods besides the ASR_AI do i need ?

where did you get ASR_AI from?

Hi Robalo,

I'm working on insurgents ambush missions which are impossible to play with asr ai as when I engage the first group the second one at 500 meters away, engages me, while I would like them to remain there so that when Bluefor and Opfor will spot each other it will be a second ambush.

could you please release an asr ai version for ArmA 2 which won't react if I shoot from 800 meters away but max from 450?

Thanks

Matt

Edited by Bogart

Hi Robalo,

I'm working on insurgents ambush missions which are impossible to play with asr ai as when I engage the first group the second one at 500 meters away, engages me, while I would like them to remain there so that when Bluefor and Opfor will spot each other it will be a second ambush.

could you please release an asr ai version for ArmA 2 which won't react if I shoot from 800 meters away but max from 450?

Thanks

Matt

No need for another release for that, you can tweak your units, for example, to prevent info sharing, take their radios away.

There are lots of options you can tweak in your userconfig, all of which have a global variable correspondence so you can alter it dynamically if you want.

For example, tweak gunshothearing in userconfig or set it like this with scripting:

asr_ai_sys_aiskill_gunshothearing = 0.56;

I'm only touching the A3 version these days, kind of stuck at implementing proper rearming because of the broken inventory related scripting commands (action takeweapon, takemagazine etc.).

ok thanks, I will give it a try :)

No need for another release for that, you can tweak your units, for example, to prevent info sharing, take their radios away.

There are lots of options you can tweak in your userconfig, all of which have a global variable correspondence so you can alter it dynamically if you want.

For example, tweak gunshothearing in userconfig or set it like this with scripting:

asr_ai_sys_aiskill_gunshothearing = 0.56;

I'm only touching the A3 version these days, kind of stuck at implementing proper rearming because of the broken inventory related scripting commands (action takeweapon, takemagazine etc.).

Robalo did you up date asr for arma 3 beta? or the last version already works with beta?

I have a quick question regarding Arma 2, sorry i'm not that great with all of this and just kinda starting. With ASR AI activated, does the global difficulty setting slider bar for allies/enemies in game options make a difference where I set it? Or is it all handled with ASR AI? And same for placing a unit in the editor (skill slider bar) does it make a difference where i set it or is it all handled within ASR AI and moving the bars make no difference/effect? Thank you for the help!

Hmm, I cannot access the site .. It seems to be down..

EDIT: I just tried the Server Repo threw Play with Six and it also could not connect.

Edited by Lordprimate

Website is down temporarily. Beta compatibility is almost done, will upload it soon.

Hello there

Thank you so much for this and the a3 build. For me it's essential.

I had a peek, is there a devoted a3 thread for your mod?

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

Thank you so much for this and the a3 build. For me it's essential.

I had a peek, is there a devoted a3 thread for your mod?

Rgds

LoK

No thread for the A3 version yet because there's no "official" release of it yet. It's progressing slowly and I feel that it's not ready to be released and supported until I manage to add most of the features of the A2 version and some proper documentation (any help with this is welcome). The version published on my site is mainly for the group I play with to test it and for other adventurers who are already accustomed to it's functions and principles.

Define 'proper documentation'

(I'd be willing to help)

Define 'proper documentation'

(I'd be willing to help)

A well structured document (txt, pdf or online wiki) that would present the mod's features and cover all customization options (userconfig, description.ext, sqf scripting).

Ideally by someone who'd understand most of them by reading the sources but I'd be answering any questions to make sure everything is clear and documentation is accurate.

Thanks,

I used your mod on a night ops raid that we did tonight. Everything went well, but the ai kinda stood still and didn't move much after engaging. Was this due to the pitch blackness?

Hey Robalo I see your website mentions dev repository for ASR AI A3 quite a bit but where is it? Can't see anything A3 related on DH tasm (only older A2 ASR AI files... or maybe I'm not looking well enough?).

And does it by any chance contain beta compatible ASR AI files?

You have the SU and PWS repos under the banners, last post also has a link to the latest zipfile. Beta support is on the way.

You have the SU and PWS repos under the banners, last post also has a link to the latest zipfile. Beta support is on the way.

This may be the wrong place to ask, but seeing as you're offering support for ASR AI, do you have any plans on making an ASR Appendix for ArmA III as well? I love the addition of the medkit crate and forcing ACE wounds for offline play. I figure the ACE stuff might be why it's not coming out in the very near future (if it's planned). :P

Hey Robalo I see your website mentions dev repository for ASR AI A3 quite a bit but where is it? Can't see anything A3 related on DH tasm (only older A2 ASR AI files... or maybe I'm not looking well enough?).

And does it by any chance contain beta compatible ASR AI files?

http://arma-sr.bzbit.com/category/arma3/

is there now!

Thanks Robalo!

Used to love using this in Arma2, I have just checked out your site and i see the download has @ASR_A3 and @ASR_AI, Do I need to put the 2 of them in A3, because the ASR_AI is the only one that has the userconfig file and im sure that was needed for this to work.

@ASR_AI is the AI mod, the other one is an early form of the Appendix mod which contains a few general config tweaks (like larger compass, no hit/mv penalties for using suppressors, tweaked weapon dexterity etc.).

Used to love using this in Arma2, I have just checked out your site and i see the download has @ASR_A3 and @ASR_AI, Do I need to put the 2 of them in A3, because the ASR_AI is the only one that has the userconfig file and im sure that was needed for this to work.

Thanks Robalo i got it working, i was forgetting to make ASR_AI subfolder in the userconfig to copy the asr_ai3_settings.hpp into.

I guess i dont need an ARS_A3 subfolder for the ASR_A3 setting.hpp because i could see the larger compass