im am having truble with the userconfig when i put the userconfig file in the @ASR/addons i get an error saying it cannot be found and when i put it in arma 2 operation arrow head/userconfig i get the same problem, i need bit more specific help on where to put it thanks

it needs to be in:

arma2installdir\userconfg\asr_ai\name_of_file.hhpp

edit; I'd say ninja'd by NoRailGunner but it appears my post was 5 hrs later :p

Rabolo I have downloaded your Arma 3 ASR, and ASR_AI, thanks for posting your Repo!! I have yet to really get to test it out but ill certainly post up any thing i notice..

That is good to know, thanks. Issue for me though is I am running dedicated servers (or a reasonable hand-drawn facsimilie of) so I don't get any slider options, just a pretty console window :p

The sliders "should" be updating the profile/config so as long as you have that set it and loading properly in the dedicated server it "should" work. I always had problems loading profiles/configs in dedicated servers until I got that tool that created the command line for me (I forget what it was called).

Where can i get the asr_ai3_settings.hpp? It's not in the download. Can I just use the arma 2 file and rename it properly? Would that work? I use your latest Arma 3 version (asr_addons_21_03_2013).

edit: It tells me the .hpp file is outdated when I just rename it. So, where do I get the newest .hpp file?

Edited by menjoo

Where can i get the asr_ai3_settings.hpp? It's not in the download. Can I just use the arma 2 file and rename it properly? Would that work? I use your latest Arma 3 version (asr_addons_21_03_2013).

edit: It tells me the .hpp file is outdated when I just rename it. So, where do I get the newest .hpp file?

Missing info added, thanks.

Missing info added, thanks.

Great, thank you!

Is this sys_aiskill mod works with SAR AI framework for DayZ mod? I know this isnt a dayz forum, but maybe someone know the answer here :) Thank you.

Hello! tell me what settings to enable the AI ​​to use the building, went inside and on the roof? settings needed for Arma 2 OA, thanks.

Hi Rob

Thanks again for this great mod. I never play without it :D

Looking forward to asr_ai in A3, whenever it's ready.

Warm regards

Orc.

There is a issue when the gunner in a car gets killed, the AI leader dont want to replace him. Anyone else had problem with that?

Also, after playing a few maps with ASR_AI, I now cant play these maps if I deactivate ASR AI and switch back to vanilla. I just get that the maps cant find some ASR AI config files.

Also, after playing a few maps with ASR_AI, I now cant play these maps if I deactivate ASR AI and switch back to vanilla. I just get that the maps cant find some ASR AI config files.

If you are talking about "saved" games then you'll either have to restart the mission or load ASR_AI to continue where you left off.

If you are talking something else then you need to explain more of the details because it doesn't make sense.

If you are talking about "saved" games then you'll either have to restart the mission or load ASR_AI to continue where you left off.

If you are talking something else then you need to explain more of the details because it doesn't make sense.

It was the saved games, thanks... For some stupid reason I didnt think about that.

I take it there are plans to port this to A3 Robalo ? We need it asap :)

I take it there are plans to port this to A3 Robalo ? We need it asap :)

Already ported big chunks of it, currently under testing.

Already ported big chunks of it, currently under testing.

:dancehead: great news man! we're all eagerly waiting!

Will the first A3 release be pure port online, or will you add some improvements over the last version for ArmA 2?

How is the the work going? Anyone else testet this on Arma 3 Alpha? Its very fun :)

Is ASR_AI mod for ARMA 3 available yet? Please Robalo , i love your work , one of the most important mods in ARMA , please throw us a bone and release your current version for ARMA 3.

Jake Krieger... If you look for it .. you can find it .. Parts of it have been ported to A3 ... I use it as well have been for months now.. Its lovely, i cant wait to see ai rearming them selves..

Jake Krieger... If you look for it .. you can find it .. Parts of it have been ported to A3 ... I use it as well have been for months now.. Its lovely, i cant wait to see ai rearming them selves..

Mind to tell him where to "look for it" bro?