Sign in to follow this  
jfriberg

How to end Village sweep

In the scenario village sweep I have killed all enemies in the city but nothing more happens. How do I trig the end scenario here?

In what senario are you?

Single player missions scenario village sweep

If you just want the mission to finish, you can type -endmission (you won't see it.) This forces the mission to end.

If you want the mission to end properly (which may not happen for various reasons), run around to make sure you took out all enemies and make sure you don't have any older waypoints you never hit. Some missions only end when you do things in an exact order or when all enemies are eliminated.

If these don't help, you may be affected by a bug and then -endmission is the only way. (You can also replay the mission and see if it happens again.)

You probably have not killed all the enemes, some one is hiding somewhere or somethin. Just restart the mission.

Ive managed to finish this mission several times in few minutes, just by sending the attack chopper first to take out the vehicles, and after that sending the apc´s from both sides (be aware of the minefield)

Let the chopper fly around the village, it engages the enemies it sees.

After that send the other squads to sweep the village from remaining enemies if there is any.

All you have to do is watch the show from where you are, you dont have to move anywhere or fire a single shot. Just command the units that are there for you to use (chopper, infantry units & 2 apc's or what ever they are)

Edited by subtee

It was patched not long ago...

Many people probably didn't know it's a High Command mission, which means you need to use Ctrl+Space to do this one

Here is my way:

1. Call in CAS, wipe out enemy MG and garrison in the farm

2. Order all units advance from every direction, except Helo.

3. Once APC begin to engage enemy, call in Helo for fire support

4. enter the village with your team and finish off the rest.

Just remember, there is an empty Humvee behind you, can order that shotgun marine to use it's M240..

(shotguns are totally useless IMO)

My problem was that in the first attempt I lased the apc and the LGB's somehow burried it under the surface of the street but didn't destroy it xD Wasn't able to get rid of that damn thing after that^^ Second attempt was np though