Sign in to follow this  
xman1

How many people own this whole series of games?

I'm just kind of curious, but does everyone own all the games in this series?

Well, I am missing one - the add on to ARMA, but I have everything else - Operation Flashpoint + its two add ons, ARMA, and ARMA2, ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead, and ARMA 2 BAF.

-X

Same here, the only thing I didn't pick up was Queens Gambit, and that's only because, to be honest, I thought it was totally worthless from the screenshots and forum info I saw. I even have OFP:Elite for my XBox.

got em' all. Even Queens Gambit. :)

Only thing I dont have is OFP Elite.. cause meh... I got OFP for PC :p

Same as Kristian except I got 2x OFP, 2x ARMA, 2x ARMA2 and 2x OA :eek:

Not into consoles so saved a bit of money there ;)

Edited by EDcase

Same here, the only thing I didn't pick up was Queens Gambit, and that's only because, to be honest, I thought it was totally worthless from the screenshots and forum info I saw. I even have OFP:Elite for my XBox.

Same - that is why I didn't buy Queens gambit either.

But I lack anything console wise. This kind of game does not belong on a console. I made the mistake of also picking up Operation Flashpoint 2 (Not done by BIS) and that was an even bigger mistake!!! Consolized trash. Never bothered past the first mission. I remember going up to a guy I just killed to take his RPG, and he disappears right in front of my face! Weapons and all - Gone! Then you have randomly placed weapons caches that are unguarded, and....... Crud, I can go on all day, but you know the story. Worst $50 I ever spent.

Promptly went out and bought ARMA 2 and even though it didn't give me back my $50, it somewhat alleviated the pain.

I had hope for OF2, but even when I gave them time to fix it, they wouldn't. It was terrible from every aspect.

-X

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Same as Kristian except I got 2x OFP, 2x ARMA and 2x ARMA2 and 2x OA :eek:

Consoles are good for Mario style games and nothing dealing with flight or FPS. Keep saving your money.

I own a couple consoles, but the games are lacking and the controls will always be lacking.

Just my 2 cents.

-X

Same as Kristian except I got 2x OFP, 2x ARMA and 2x ARMA2 and 2x OA :eek:

Same here basically.

OFP, ArmA, QB, ArmA Gold, ArmA2, Steam ArmA2, CO, BAF.

OFP CWC, OFP: R, ArmA, ArmA 2, OA

No QB, didn't know about until it was too late. Not that I seem to have missed out on much.

OFP: GOTY, ArmA, QG, Arma 2, OA, BAF DLC. :D

Still play OFP every now and then with friends as well.

Own most of the stuff that was released for PC. I don't have the original OFP: Red Hammer or OFP: Resistance releases, but I do have both OFP:CWC and OFP:GOTY, and both ArmA-titles with expansions.

OFP: GOTY, ArmA, Arma 2

Will get OA in time, got the demo for it.

Play OFP on occasion, Arma and Arma 2 all the time.

OFP GOTY, ArmA, QG, ArmA2, OA and BAF. I play almost exclusively ArmA2/OA/BAF, with very occasional rounds of OFP, which still has its charms. Never touched ArmA after ArmA2 came out.

Rather unvelievably, I actually bought OFP on its original release, but took it back to the shop believing it to be faulty :D (the fault was actually on my keyboard). It took the opinion of a friend I trusted the opinion of to get me to buy it again, by which time it was in GOTY format. Needless to say I never looked back :)

I'm just kind of curious, but does everyone own all the games in this series?

Well, I am missing one - the add on to ARMA, but I have everything else - Operation Flashpoint + its two add ons, ARMA, and ARMA2, ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead, and ARMA 2 BAF.

-X

As a devoted follower of The Game, I own all the issues since 2001, missing only ArmA2 BAF. I count to get it as soon as possible...

Rather unvelievably, I actually bought OFP on its original release, but took it back to the shop believing it to be faulty :D (the fault was actually on my keyboard). It took the opinion of a friend I trusted the opinion of to get me to buy it again, by which time it was in GOTY format. Needless to say I never looked back :)

I owned every individual CD as well, Cold War Crisis, Gold Upgrade and Resistance, but I took horrible care of my CDs and my PC back then. So when I had to format after a major PC screw up and my CDs were in such bad condition that they couldn't install, I ended up having to buy the PC Gamer GOTY Edition. That was really when I started taking extreme caution with all of my stuff. :p

played the Flashpoint demo. it was very different, but in a good way. I liked it, but unfortunately never bought it. I only had a geforce 2 at the time.

then ARMA came out, and I tried the demo. soon as I saw the familiar gameplay, I thought "man, I need to get this." even though I couldn't run this one either (geforce 5700 this time around), I bought it anyway. wasn't until a year later, 2008, that I built a quad-core machine, and was finally able to play.

been a fan of these games for a while now, and will continue to buy them. loyal as a dog.

TLDR: ARMA, ARMA2, OA/BAF

Got OFP CWC with RH campaign and then Resistance (most played game ever for me)

Missed ARMA due to a very busy social life and no time for pc games.

Found spare time again and heard about Flashpoint 2 (which became OFP:DR) but i realised after reading post that there had been a split and CM had the naming rights.

I knew BIS made OFP and after looking at ARMA2 videos and pics i knew this was going to be the real OFP with updated everything and knew what CM were trying to do with the name.

So basically i have:

OFP GOLD with CWC and Red Hammer campaign

OFP:Resistance

ARMA 2

ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead

Edited by vasmkd
forgot to finish off list

OFP, ArmA, QG, ArmA Gold, ArmA2, CO, BAF.

And whatever comes next! :D

Edited by dale0404

All the Ofps and all Arma 2s, missed Arma series as I didn't have a good enough comp at the time.

Grabbed OFP when it came out based on the demo and never looked back.

As you can tell by my sig I have been a dedicated BI fan boy every since, even have VBS1, its addon packs and VBS2 as well.

Just got BAF and I am enjoying the experiance.

I got each and every one of 'em, except that mostly forgotten and originally unauthorized (though I think it's legit now?) Between the Lines expansion for OFP. Oh and OFP:elite, but come on... this series belongs on PC. :)