Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Horrible

List of "Armed Assault 1" addons that work in "ArmA II" as well

Sorry I took so long -Martin-. PM has been sent so you can fix any mistakes I made and add the stuff I don't know how to yet.

Back to the M60A3 tank. Did anyone get permission for this yet? It is ready to go and I have a file front link for it. Just need the ok from original maker.

Edited by PROTOTYPE 001

-Martin- is almost done fixing the lil bugs in the cinfig of the MIG15. Whats next? We still don't know what to work on next. I redid the M60A3 tank already. Has anyone gotten the ok from maker yet?

Sorry, there are no further addons I know about which could be ported...

Maybe, since the addons in this thread are mainly aircrafts, how about some anti aircraft artillery? SAMs and ZPUs and stuff? Was there something for ArmA 1 besides the Gadfly which is already ported?

Rygugu released the mlods for the T-55 and M60 to certain people (Burt, FA Dalai Lamar, vilas, wld427, and I) on the forum to port to A2. My source files though are on an other hard drive.

Hi Guys.

Sorry my answer was very very late

My real work is very hard and busy

The source file is passed to you.

EDIT

EDIT

File Pass "EDIT"

I work T-55 apdate ArmA2. but the end of work is still ahead.

This is Rygugu's last pm on 4 SEPT 2009

This is his blog.

Edited by suhsjake

Good news! eddyD sent me a P/M giving the ok. As soon as I make a bi sign file I will post a link to download.

So far so good people.

Are you gonna release the MiG any time soone? Mine is ready, but as I said it still has the non-working flaps, and no exection seat etc.

Are you gonna release the MiG any time soone? Mine is ready, but as I said it still has the non-working flaps, and no exection seat etc.

Ours is ready too, at the moment I'm waiting for the author to send me the Mlod so I can fix the flaps.

Did you manage to fix the aiming in the cockpit, its a bit off centre?

Ours is ready too, at the moment I'm waiting for the author to send me the Mlod so I can fix the flaps.

Did you manage to fix the aiming in the cockpit, its a bit off centre?

No, I only did config work. So mine has a pilot, flies with decent speed (I gave it 700), and the missing sight error is gone.

I didnt notice an aiming bug, is the sight of center, or the guns / rocket pods? For both you must get into Oxygen Im afraid...Only causes I can imagine is either the whole plane is slightly missaligned, or at least the proxys for the rockets are. Uh I heard theres an MLOD extractor available, if the author gave the general agreement for a port Ill try that.

EDIT: Stupid question, Im still totally fixed on the old OFP O2, do they still use the same czech names for the proxys? Klapka-something for the flaps? :D

Edited by Dr. Horrible

do they still use the same czech names for the proxys? Klapka-something for the flaps?

I don't know, I never looked at an air plane model in ArmA 2, the Mig-15 will be the first, but I guess it will still use the Czech names, which is good for me :biggrin: I noticed that the model does have flaps which are separate from the wing but they don't work in ArmA 1 too so I guess he forgot to define them.

You can extract the model, he said that he will "look" for the MLOD if he still has it but because he doesn't reply so long I guess he can't find it.

SO extract it and PM it to me ASAP :smile:

How about porting this I don't know if it's possable but it look's cool it would be nice to see this in arma2

Looks awesome in OFP, in ArmA 2 it will be the worst model. There isn't enough detail on the wheels and its kind of low poly. But of course you can port anything from OFP as long as you have the authors permission. If you got modelling skills you can use the first LOD in that OFP model as a second LOD in the ArmA 2 model and build a more detailed LOD based on that. Then it will look good.

Edited by -Martin-

seeing as there know BTR-T or BMPT in arma2 ill have to look into over the weekend, in finding the authors may be a pain but will see.

SO extract it and PM it to me ASAP :smile:

Oh sorry, I dont have it yet, I just now from RKSL-Rock that there exists a tool do debinarize MLODs...MLOD Extractor or MLOD Explorer or something.

Im searching for it right now.

If you guys want we can release what we have now and then when it gets updated you can just replace it with new one.

Finishing up the ammo carts now will post link soon. Also sent an email out to the maker of the F4 Skyhawk and waiting for response. That is ready now tho updated textures would be nice but something I have not learned yet. The M60a3 tank is ready with proper tank crew. I don't know if we got the ok to mess with it yet.

Link to eddyD Ammo Carts: http://www.filefront.com/17336856/eddyD_AMMOCARTS.rar

Edited by PROTOTYPE 001

So whats happened to the mig 15? I thought it was nearly done

Im also interested in it....Why tell us its done when its not.

However the original poster who also had a working version got banned, so that might have something to do with it.

Indeed, but I think PROTOTYPE and Martin where working on it too and either of those might be in contact with DR Horrible or something