Sign in to follow this  
3dartist

Tu-95MS

Well, it is a lot of work to make the TU-16 from scratch but if you notice since he has already made a TU-95, all that has to be done is change the engines and nose of the plane a bit - its not much work from that point. If he released the MLOD to me I would make it :tongue:

True the TU-16 is a bit different but its very similar to the TU-95, so asking the author to also create a different "version" of an addon isn't exactly high jacking the thread. :rolleyes:

Anyway, waiting for some more screen shots :wink_o:

Mate the Tu-16 is nothing to do with the Tu-95 its a totally different plane.....Making that would require making a whole new plane.

The detail in this beast is amazing! Great job dude!

Edited by wolfbite

Lol i would like to but nope ,i`m not I just post the amount of days that i`ve been working on my Bear

P.S. none of them are 24 hours ofcourse , i have an internship from 7:00 till 17:00 at the moment and abit of rest in nights I just work when i can.

:icon_eek::jump_clap::notworthy:

P.S.-Small side note, is out there a script for carpet bombing that we could use with this one when it's finished? I think to remember there was one for the Arma2 Buff, but I'm not sure...Also I think there was an issue with the B52 diving constantly on its targets...might there be a solution to that?

Edited by jadehorus

Also I think there was an issue with the B52 diving constantly on its targets...might there be a solution to that?

Think I found a nice enough work-around for that problem.

When the time comes I can pass on an EH script.

Beautiful plane BTW

Mate the Tu-16 is nothing to do with the Tu-95 its a totally different plane.....Making that would require making a whole new plane.

The TU-95 is based on the TU-16, making it would require a little nose job, jet engines, a few small adjustments to the fuselage and just editing the tail a bit/adding two small wings. :smile: I don't see a point in making an entirely new plane because of these few issues.

The TU-95 is based on the TU-16, making it would require a little nose job, jet engines, a few small adjustments to the fuselage and just editing the tail a bit/adding two small wings. :smile: I don't see a point in making an entirely new plane because of these few issues.

is it though? Have you got any references?

The tu-16 is a rather different plane and I doubt itd be that simple at all. the fuselage is a completely different size on the tu-16 and quite a different shape. The wings and tail look similar but are quite a bit smaller on tu-16. The tu-16 probably was influenced by the tu-95 for many of its design features but it seems that it would be quite a different aircraft to model.

Well its worth a try, who knows it might work and we will have one more great plane in ArmA 2, I should know I'm always trying something new and so far people like it.

Anyway, any new pictures Oleg?

It looks great! cant wait to bomb the whole of europe to the ground with it.. ;)

Daily Report "DAY 7"

Hi all,

Here are some updates, i`m almost done with modeling the base meshes of front cockpit , on wich later i`ll add all kind of switches , everything what`s gonna be really necessary , but not more , the rest will be textured.

It`s not much since last update,but i work if i have a free time.

Here are some screen of W.I.P. Tu-95MS:

401mq.jpg

411v.jpg

Looking great... Just wondering though.. I jave a photo of a Tu-95 and it has loads of control panels on the upper part of the cockpit too. I was just wondering... Do the earlier models have a different cockpit layout? The photo I have is really cluttered....

Anyway man looks absoloutely amazing looking forward to seing this bird fly...

Look veyr nice, I like the ood texture quality and leather effect on the seats (at least I think its leather). Looking forward to more screenshots!

Look veyr nice, I like the ood texture quality and leather effect on the seats (at least I think its leather). Looking forward to more screenshots!

What do you mean?

There are no textures yet, this is just the model.

Looking great man, can't wait to fly this beast ingame.

Its "naked" model with AO texture :p

What the hell is AO? I keep seing this around but cannay figure it out :(! Looking at previous internal posts ... I allmoste feel upset we cant walk around the plane in flight (Like silent hunter6) The details are just amazing!

What the hell is AO? I keep seing this around but cannay figure it out :(! Looking at previous internal posts ... I allmoste feel upset we cant walk around the plane in flight (Like silent hunter6) The details are just amazing!

id be happy enough if we can sit on the toilet and look out the window

What do you mean?

There are no textures yet, this is just the model.

Oh man I just remembered he isn't showing pictures from Bulldozer, damn too much work :annoy: Should have hit me that everything has the same colour anyway :blush:

EDIT: But it kind of does look like a texture in the second picture, I guess that is noise from making the picture small?

Spot on Hammer! :thumb:

Edited by -Martin-

While we wait for this (beautiful) airplane to be released for A2...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TU-95-BEAR-COMPLETE-/300471828159?pt=UK_CPV_Aviation_SM&hash=item45f5843ebf

Only 10 million bucks? Thats lunch money :crazy:

Holy molly, maybe is everyone on the forum chips in we could all have a share?

Ok, I'll take the toliet seats and you take the water taps :biggrin:

Hi all :) If any of you knows where toilet is located in the cockpit , plz tell me can`t figure out where the toilet is .(Draw it on blueprint or post a picture)

My personal guess is that toilet seat is located inside here:)

toileta.jpg

Toilet? Whenever someone mentioned toilet in this thread, I thought it was a joke.

The Bear doesn't have one.

It is mentioned in the last few seconds of the video. And in some comments. :D