Sign in to follow this  
3dartist

Tu-95MS

tu95headercomplited.jpg

Daily Report "DAY 11"

DEAR WARRIORS,

I`d like to announce that my Tu-95MS Bear UV unwrapping procedure is completed with 100% =)

You might notice a small area is blured on texture , the uv`s are fine in this area it`s something wrong in the material.

From now on i`m starting Texturing =)

rendersexteriortmp0001.jpg

rendersexteriortmp0002.jpg

rendersexteriortmp0003.jpg

rendersexteriortmp0004.jpg

it's checker , you use it to check the uv's if they are correct without distortion

Ah I see! I was wondering what you do with this UV mapping, whether or not you create a guide at any point in the 3d software for when you texture it in photoshop or whatever

have you ever made a paper cube at school the same thing here only now you have to unfold instead of cube a plane to have ability drawing texture :)

Haha yep, that sounds very very hard. im just wondering if youll put different symbols whatever on different parts of the plane so you know which bit is which, like where all the details will be :)

Damn, the crew of that bear sure likes to do sudoku puzzles huh? :biggrin:

Looks good, keep it up!

EDIT: This plane has a very complex UV map, but the checkers fit nicely, no distortion and stuff so I have everything goes well Oleg, keep us updated!

Edited by -Martin-

I think there's nothing wrong with the camo you have on it now. ;)

Nice work, mate.

Abs

that was fast. would of taken me days to do this myself :)

cant wait to see the final result

Outstanding work, can't wait to fly this large bird. It was already mentioned in an earlier post but you may want to look at the counter-rotating blades. If the rear blades spin in the opposite direction, you may want to have the blades face in that direction as well.

Really beautiful work there Oleg.

we can intercept it with the RKSL Typhoon

Edited by fighterman

we can intercept it with the RKSL Typhoon

then comes su-34 and both eurofighters are trash :p

indeed :)

good one.now after all this work will you be giving it a realistic startup as in engines start one by one?excellent job thanks.

Not in the latest build :P Its far more balanced.

But in the real world... the Typhoon seems to be eating Su-30 2 vs 4 if the recent exercises are anything to go by. :P

I'm going to enjoy chasing Bears around Ilha Marrom when this comes out.

any err updates 3d artist, been a while since your last update. Normally before then you where updating quite frequently.

any err updates 3d artist, been a while since your last update. Normally before then you where updating quite frequently.

are you bored and willing to waste some time? Then ask developers why they didn't update their free addon threads so that you can see it. Maybe you want to help him...

makes sence, now that the modeling is done alot of things will be under the hood rather then visual. Texturing will take some time.

are you bored and willing to waste some time? Then ask developers why they didn't update their free addon threads so that you can see it. Maybe you want to help him...

oh i was wondering how his work was going, didn't expect much would necessarily been done since it takes a lot of hard work, and I suppose the other stuff might take more time before there's anything you an show.

I didn't want to ask because I know how much of a pain in the arse it is to make an addon, but I was wondering the same thing myself last night. :)

Can't wait to see what you're doing with the textures.

Abs

I personally do sincerely hope for something along the lines of the standards set by Bdfy's & Volksturm's Fagot addon (texture-wise).

It's sad to see so many planes/choppers out there, with a just solid-gray texture and thick-lined normals....