Sign in to follow this  
3dartist

Tu-95MS

if you want all those seats to work (as in sit on them)just add a proxy and a few defined points

looks absoluting amazing mate

Would it be possible to set it to start with a full crew like the il-76 from sarmat? I hate it when some grunt thinks he can get up all in my shit... and I'm like you gettin mud all over my bombsites muthaf*cka!

I`m just few steps away from finishing my model :)

Edited by 3DArtist

Congratulations Oleg! I bet you're excited to near completion. Looking forward to the eventual release!

:)

Oleg do you have any plans about porting your T-90 model in ARMA2 after finishing Tu-95 project?

КÑтати надо будет РÑд Хамер попроÑить ,чтобы еще и звук по мощней припахали к бомберу=)

Oleg do you have any plans about porting your T-90 model in ARMA2 after finishing Tu-95 project?

КÑтати надо будет РÑд Хамер попроÑить ,чтобы еще и звук по мощней припахали к бомберу=)

Yeah we would need proper T-90A and you could use that chasis for T-72 aswell, with minor adjustments.

Yes, bear is VERY noisy.

tu95headercomplited.jpg

Daily Report "DAY 10"

DEAR WARRIORS,

I`d like to announce that my Tu-95MS Bear manufacturing procedure is completed with 100% of modeling =) Thank you for all your feedback and support that kept me on going all the time since begin =)

I`m so glad to present a final images of Tu-95 MS Bear.

From now on i`m starting UVing =)

HD1080 renders:http://www.filefront.com/17334731/Tu_95MS _Final_modeling.rar

59566678.jpg

81804237.jpg

35404368.jpg

39696086.jpg

Edited by 3DArtist

Nice work Oleg:yay:. It looks so go i want to hop in and play with the switches;)

Outstanding.. I am truly jealous of your incredible talent...... What program did you use to model it?

Impressive work mate. Enjoyed the rest on your site too :)

Outstanding.. I am truly jealous of your incredible talent...... What program did you use to model it?

I`ve used Maya 2010 , best 3d modeling software on Earth :)

This is hands down the best looking model I've seen for this game. It should be a blast!

Indeed. Could even beat the MiG-15 if the textures are nice. (And they will be, considering the amazing work RHS has done with its BMD)

Indeed. Could even beat the MiG-15 if the textures are nice. (And they will be, considering the amazing work RHS has done with its BMD)

A little irrelevant here though, since Oleg will be texturing himself. But no worries, Oleg is very talented in the texturing department too. Have a look at his Ka50 (released by rtstratton).

A little irrelevant here though, since Oleg will be texturing himself. But no worries, Oleg is very talented in the texturing department too. Have a look at his Ka50 (released by rtstratton).

I thought Oleg was part of RHS, having their logo on his screenshots and all.

the best 3d modelling software is the one you are used to :)

great work nonetheless

I thought Oleg was part of RHS, having their logo on his screenshots and all.

he is, but that is besides the point

Edited by PuFu

omg that is amazing!

just wondering

how many faces has it got?

Oxygen 2 is the best on the earth :biggrin: Just kidding, but it isn't too bad, nice and simple, I know games that have much a more confusing SDK :crazy: