Sign in to follow this  
3dartist

Tu-95MS

All thats needed are some Flankers or Fulcrums now and they can protect this Beast on its way to drop a big bomb ;)

Flankers are already available and the MiG-29 is done by the CSLA mod.

Driving? :butbut:

Yeah just down to the shops.... plenty of room for the groceries in that bomb bay.....

They dont plan for any other skin variants other then CSLA afaik.

But fear not, Maa allowed us to take care of that and as it seems there will be as good as all country skins you can think of :D

So the Bear and the Fulcrums will both be availeable as RHS packs.

SMT models would be better but Shadow NX just put some good news up

Flankers should Su-27SM or 30 models with matching quality like ACE2 flanker.

Edited by vasmkd

SMT models would be better but Shadow NX just put some good news up

Flankers should Su-27SM or 30 models with matching quality like ACE2 flanker.

I have a new Fulcrum A and Fulcrum C (SMT) in wip right now. So there will be some options.

Its about time someone made the Mig 15 and 17, they are one of the most legendary jets and also my favourite. I even thought of making them my self but I never got to it, I remember I flew one in ArmA 1 but since I cant find it anywhere I guess it was also in the CSLA mod.

I was in a aircraft museum in the Czech Republic about 2 years ago and made some good photos of them to use as textures, sadly I can't find them anymore :sad: Maybe you could make a Mig15/17 Oleg?

Its about time someone made the Mig 15 and 17, they are one of the most legendary jets and also my favourite. I even thought of making them my self but I never got to it, I remember I flew one in ArmA 1 but since I cant find it anywhere I guess it was also in the CSLA mod.

Mig15 from A1 works in A2

Damn that's exactly the same one I was flying :butbut: its beautiful, thanks a lot dude you just made my day :yay: Why didnt the search box on ArmA.info find it when I looked :bored:

sounds dont work on that mig 15 though.

just curious and going off topic but are the sound files inside arma 1 pbos not compatible with arma 2? looking at the config for the mig 15 add-on the sounds for it are all custom and included in the pbo as .wss files or something.

sounds dont work on that mig 15 though.

just curious and going off topic but are the sound files inside arma 1 pbos not compatible with arma 2? looking at the config for the mig 15 add-on the sounds for it are all custom and included in the pbo as .wss files or something.

Yeah, I noticed that too, also the flaps don't work, gun sounds and the jet files very slowly often stalling. I was thinking to ask the author for permissions and fix there issues my self. I hope everything will go well.

Hi mates :),

Exterior is ready/done (including Landing Gear) :)

Started working on low-res interior for exterior lod.

Screen will be posted tomorrow :)

Hi mates :),

Exterior is ready/done (including Landing Gear) :)

Started working on low-res interior for exterior lod.

Screen will be posted tomorrow :)

Davaj! :yay: I cant wait to see!

I have a new Fulcrum A and Fulcrum C (SMT) in wip right now. So there will be some options.

Thanks Rock, u just rocked my ARMA world :):yay:

I was worried that these were off the WIP list after someone did the naughty with ur mods and i was very upset about it and thought this was the end of SMT or A Fulcrums from RKSL

Guys who want MiG-15/17

They are good for mods but a MiG-21 is the real legend and more suited to the ARMA2 scenarios because CDF, Takistan and Insurgents need some, not Russia

But i agree the MiG-15 and 17 another legendary and fun aircraft to have

Anyway back to the Tu-95MS and question for Oleg

Is it going to be able to launch cruise missles?

I think [GLT]Myke or someone was making some, not sure so i may be wrong

Edited by vasmkd

Guys who want MiG-15/17

They are good for mods but a MiG-21 is the real legend and more suited to the ARMA2 scenarios because CDF, Takistan and Insurgents need some, not Russia

Check the Lingor thread, a MiG-21 can be seen behind the bleachers...

(If I say anything else I'll have to kill you all. Strict treason laws you see.) ;)

Check the Lingor thread, a MiG-21 can be seen behind the bleachers...

(If I say anything else I'll have to kill you all. Strict treason laws you see.) ;)

U can easily kill us all with the Tu-95 ;)

Thanks i just read it. Pic is Su-17/22 with Mig-23 but i read after it, explains it all :)

Edited by vasmkd

Thanks Rock, u just rocked my ARMA world :):yay:

I was worried that these were off the WIP list after someone did the naughty with ur mods and i was very upset about it and thought this was the end of SMT or A Fulcrums from RKSL

They were. But i wanted a decent opponent for the Typhoon that was widely used and would fit into the Ilhas Africanos scenerio. That really only left the FC20 or the Mig-29A and SMT.

Anyway less of the thread hijacking and back on topic. :rolleyes:

U can easily kill us all with the Tu-95 ;)

Thanks i just read it. Pic is Su-17/22 with Mig-23 but i read after it, explains it all :)

Its a miG-21MF.... trust me .. i know... im the one making it

sorry to hijack the thread.

This Tu-95 looks incredible. i hope you can have the textures match the niceness of the model

Daily Report "DAY 5"

Hi all,

As i told i`ve been started working on low res cockpit just for shapes feel.

Well i`ve come into a serious problem ,cuz of using blueprints which are mostly wrong in proportions, my interior base meshes looked abit different from refernce pictures and i found a problem by comparing my airframe with reference pictures ,the airframe should be 20% wider in front .So it was a killer to adjust the whole front part.

See the difference on the renders. WAY BETTER than it was before:)

So now i`ve got scale of cockpit close to a real one and tomorrow gonna start with modeling medium res meshes.

-If any of you have pictures of rear gunner cabin ,plz PM me or post them in this thread ,thx =)

Here are some screen of W.I.P. Tu-95MS:

27compare1.jpg

281rd.jpg

291ga.jpg

311q.jpg

Edited by 3DArtist

Muahaha nice!

how are u planning to make the textures. are u gonna paint or are u gonna make a highpoly version as base?

Amazing detailed. And yeah, if textures arent youre field, ask the guy who does the textures for all the ArmA-I-plane-ports, like the F-16. Maybe he can help. Or of course the Red Hammer studios...

Very nice :smile: Cant wait to see the cockpit! Remember you can use textures form other Soviet planes for the cockpit. When are you gonna texture the aeroplane?

EDIT: Is it just me or does this look like the head of some bald guy? 79353535.png is that a man under the glass? :biggrin:?

Edited by -Martin-

Awesome plane :)

EDIT: Is it just me or does this look like the head of some bald guy? 79353535.png is that a man under the glass? :biggrin:?

Just LOOL :D

Muahaha nice!

how are u planning to make the textures. are u gonna paint or are u gonna make a highpoly version as base?

I`m gonna paint them :)

Is it just me or does this look like the head of some bald guy? 79353535.png is that a man under the glass? :biggrin:?

Yeah ,those are dummies , find easier to colibrate scale of cockpit with them :)

Edited by 3DArtist