Sign in to follow this  
3dartist

Tu-95MS

Daily Report "DAY 3"

Hi all,

It`s been more than 2 days since i`ve posted last screens ,it has to do with a Movie weekend that i had =) and my exhaustiness after work.

Landing gear is almost done.

Does any of you have pictures of Tu-95MS bomb bay(with open doors ofcourse).

Here are some screen of W.I.P. Tu-95MS

161p.jpg

171fh.jpg

181cg.jpg

191js.jpg

201v.jpg

Gonna start with low res interior for exterior lod, and then based on the low res mesh gonna make high res interior with lots of details for interior lod:)

Well, I just don't know what to say. I think you're doing a great job bringing such a classic aircraft to life in such a way as this. It is going to be tough to find material for the open bomb bay, as you suggest. If I do happen to come across any from my travels across the internet, I'll let you know :)

"The aircraft houses a large bomb bay at the centre of gravity of the aircraft which is immediately aft of the wing central torsion box. The Tu-95MS Bear H is capable of carrying six KH-55 Granat (Nato designation AS-15 Kent) nuclear-armed long-range cruise missiles with a range of 3,000km. The missiles are mounted on a catapult launch drum in the bomb bay."

"The Tu-95MS is essentially a standoff cruise missile carrier, emulating the strategic role of the US B-52G/H. The fuselage bomb bay of the baseline Tu-95MS-6 variant is fitted with a SRPE MKU-5-6 rotary launcher for six Kh-55 family ALCMs. The enhanced Tu-95MS-16 carries an additional ten Kh-55 family ALCMs on external wing pylons."

http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-Bear.html

At least that gives you an idea of what to expect for a missile variant.

Edited by Hellfire257

Model is looking fantastic, the human silhouettes help picture it, good stuff. Looking quite daunting. Can't wait to land this on my carrier lol.

If that's how the outside looks imagine how the inside will look :butbut: It's not every day that you see such high quality addons, molodec Oleg!

And it will carry a Tsar bomb!!! What else can one ask for :yay:

Stunning work Oleg. Man it's looking too good already.

id'e like to see u try do a MiG-29SMT ;)

Seriously the Tu-95MS looks bloody fantastic, can't wait too see some textures on it

Edited by vasmkd

+1,000,000

there you go, 1,000,000 reasons just like that ;)

How's that KA-50 going then?

i was wondering the same thing

Only thing it needs is really a optic site with TI

Edited by vasmkd

ka50 needs abit more work. and needs ti textures. just kinda burned out on modding right now.

Daily Report "DAY 4"

Hi all,

Bombs bay is FINITO =)

Landing gear is a killer , try to make them fit into landing gear bays , but there are lots of joint so it`s abit hard to find proper position, but i`ll make it work in the end =) (LG almost done).

P.S. I hope to see soon Ka-50 done,there are not much work left i hope , Randy =)

Here are some screen of W.I.P. Tu-95MS:

211wf.jpg

221rc.jpg

241nu.jpg

251hz.jpg

261k.jpg

Edited by 3DArtist

Holy crap that bomb bay makes independance day look like a picknick..... Outstanding job!

Very very impressive, thanks for making this I've been looking for this aeroplane for ever, I love the big amount of detail especially on the landing gear and also its size, a trade mark of Soviet aeroplanes! Kind of makes you think how this beast can fly :biggrin:

By the way, that bomb tray looks scarier then the Tsar bomb inside :crazy:

We are patiently waiting for more screen shots :yay:

God!!! is amazing!!!, congratulations.

I'm looking forward to driving.

Regards

WOW:eek:

This just keeps getting better, the bomb bays look amazing.

I can't wait to fly this thing and drop some of those bombs on BLUFOR:D

Oleg u will make everyone want to play as OPFOR soon ;):yay:

All thats needed are some Flankers or Fulcrums now and they can protect this Beast on its way to drop a big bomb ;)

Edited by vasmkd