Sign in to follow this  
3dartist

Tu-95MS

Our scripter can arrange that... when the Tsar explodes your screen will go black and ArmA will ctd...

Haha, a bomb that can crash the game, you will be feared by all the AI :biggrin:

How about some new screen shots Oleg? We need something to fuel our imagination and give you more work :laugh:

Daily Report "DAY 1"

Here are some screen of W.I.P. Tu-95MS , first day of work :)

The exhaust pipes of the engines were a killer, had none reference of them on blueprints except photo`s.

The hardest part is almost done (building rough mesh with exact shapes)

90406893.jpg

18975947.jpg

50527557.jpg

Edited by 3DArtist

Looks very nice man :smile: can't wait to see this textured and then to fly this around in game

Daily Report "DAY 2"

Here are some screen of W.I.P. Tu-95MS :)

Currently started working on Landing gear the last very important part in Externnal lod.

Flaps and Rear gunner cannon are done.

37644351.th.jpg

33733840.th.jpg

49889300.th.jpg

Daily Report "DAY 2"

Hi all,

Here are some screen of W.I.P. Tu-95MS :)

Currently started working on Landing gear the last very important part in Externnal lod.

Flaps and Rear gunner cannon are done.

101gz.jpg

111lg.jpg

121kd.jpg

This should be done soon than correct? All u really have left to do is the textures & the interrior? looks nice so far :)

I think at this point ,exterior should take from me max 2 days of work, and then yes , i`ll start working on cockpit lods :)

Excellent work Oleg! Will it be able to turn the second row of propellers in the opposite direction? I guess by the progress your making we are gonna see some textures on that bear next week :smile:

EDIT: Since it wouldn't take so much work now that the Tuplojev has propellers, are you planing to make a version with jet engines?

Edited by -Martin-

Excellent work Oleg! Will it be able to turn the second row of propellers in the opposite direction?

Now thats really the easiest part. Just add a - in the model.cfg and done.

@Oleg

did you receive my PM?

Edited by [FRL]Myke

Jeez... I wish I could make something in 3D that well... Great job

Hmm, interesting.....and last but not least, any cool and unique actions for the pilot/gunner/crew? Like bombays and stuff like that? Unfortunately, all I can think of is bombays.

Hmm, interesting.....and last but not least, any cool and unique actions for the pilot/gunner/crew? Like bombays and stuff like that? Unfortunately, all I can think of is bombays.

What, you mean the city?:p