Sign in to follow this  
ei8ght

Camp Fortress

much apreciated for this :) ... grabbing!

quoi?

Le monsieur te dit : ce serait mieux si le mur était plus bas dans l'axe de la piste et non à coté. :p

Anyway as this base is growing in details we'll finish with a real city in that base.

Thank you

Edited by Tawah
spelling mistake

j'ai deja envoyer un mp lui disant ce que je voulais tkt pas =)

Yes this base is great i make a domination with this but a little too laggy for make a domination with it

it is simple to install you decompress the file, then you will have a document naming me "camp fortress" you do you paste and glue in

MES DOCUMENT/ARMA2PROFIL/YOUR NAME/MISSION

@M1n1d0u: je vais faire la modif pour le mur,mais j'attend qu'un amis me donne le feu vert pour utiliser son script de drone:D

it is not impossible that in a few days so a FOB:eek:

Hey Ei8ght, good work mate! :)

Im impressed with your attention to detail, its like mine... only better ;) so im well happy with this. Only thing is that the Shooting Range is cut-off from the inside of the base, unless im missing something than maybe you could move the walls down beyond the targets so that they are contained within the base?

Also, is it RTE editor that you use? I'd love to be able to touch up some of the missions i play and give them a more personal touch.

Cheers!

Robbie

Very nice!! But please make it Arrowhead/BAF standalone compatible...

I have the combined Ops version, and for me it works when I start it with the Combined Ops "exe". But when I use the Arrowhead .exe the base no longer works. Same for a friend, he only has AO. If he joins my C.O. game, he can't join (depended on downloadable content cabuildings2_misc_cargo).

I would love to use your base in a mission we are making, but we can't currently.

Edited by Leech

Very nice!! But please make it Arrowhead/BAF standalone compatible...

I have the combined Ops version, and for me it works when I start it with the Combined Ops "exe". But when I use the Arrowhead .exe the base no longer works. Same for a friend, he only has AO. If he joins my C.O. game, he can't join (depended on downloadable content cabuildings2_misc_cargo).

I would love to use your base in a mission we are making, but we can't currently.

Ok I'll look for his or functional with OA,

and yes I use RTE, and the editor 3d

it is simple to install you decompress the file, then you will have a document naming me "camp fortress" you do you paste and glue in

MES DOCUMENT/ARMA2PROFIL/YOUR NAME/MISSION

@M1n1d0u: je vais faire la modif pour le mur,mais j'attend qu'un amis me donne le feu vert pour utiliser son script de drone:D

it is not impossible that in a few days so a FOB:eek:

Hi EI8ght,

i follow these instrutions, but i cannot find the base anywhere in the map or the editor.

Where does it appear excatly, or how do you load it later in the editor?

I have the same problem with the populated marketplace template, i cannot find it anywhere in the editor.

By the way, the base looks amazing. Good work man

Gmork

Using in my mission now, credits will be there.

Really good work.

Did you place all the stuff piece-by-piece in the 2d Editor?

What is that RTE thing and did you put the lights in with the 3d editor - copied the script into init.sqf?

This is my first attempt in installing an add-on. I downloaded, unzipped to the directory, and when i open the editor for map Takistan, i see the Camp Fortress mod.

when i attempt to load it, I get the following message:

"you cannot play/edit this mission. It is dependant on downloadable content that has been deleted.cabuildings2_misc_cargo"

any suggestions?

thanks

The same thing happend to a me when I started it with AO. I could only get it to work using the Arma2 CO startup.

Right, for those who are having trouble with the misc.buildings2.... whatever;

Its the crates he used. Delete the crates and reposition the TOW launchers (since they were on said crates). (what i did was place something on the map and in the mission.sqf copied its position into the misc.buildings position field, then delete them all from that spot).

Mate, it would be in everybodies best interest if you were to replace the crates with OA only ones (i noticed that there are 2 types of the same crate in the editor drop-down, maybe you chose the wrong one?).

This is most definetely NOT OA-only compatible unless those objects are removed.

Great template. Had a closer look at it and used it in one Intro of a mission I'm making.

Credits will naturally be given.

No problems whatsoever encountered.

Good job

kind regards

hi,

disappointing to not be present but now it is hot, so thank you for finding the solution to the problem, I'll change it, then I wanted to know if you mind if I remove the game shooting?

Been using this and your other bases, they're awesome. Only suggestion I have is to lower the walls just a little near the shooting ranges.

this setPos [getPos this select 0, getPos this select 1, -0.25]

That height works for me, it lowers it enough to shoot over but does not allow you to step over.

Just a suggestion... Thanks and keep up the great work!

ok thx guy;)

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

oh yes I almost forgot an update will be out soon with more details and little surprises too

I wonder if I should put the rifle range?

I wonder if I should put the rifle range?

I hope you do. I use them.

I dont know what I do wrong but I cant find this camp fortress anywhere.

I extracted the 2 files into documents/arma2 OTher profiles/nickname/missions

Still I cant find it. What am I doing wrong?

you start to find the publisher of the game you select Takistan then select the mission you so "camp Fortress" and you will open the mission with the base