Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

PowerShow Event: Opening Ceremony for Lingor Island

There will be navigational missions in this event, so please continue in different topic about that.

Just wonder if there is a sign up to this event or how can one enter the release party?

I have a big problem organizing all this together since I lost the hosting place for our dedicated server.

Not to mention finishing all the files. So I think event will be played a week or two after the files release. I'll announce it couple of days before that.

I have a big problem organizing all this together since I lost the hosting place for our dedicated server.

Not to mention finishing all the files. So I think event will be played a week or two after the files release. I'll announce it couple of days before that.

Don't worry about that IceBreakr, im sure the community can wait, there is so many hours in a day. With regards for the server, speak to HitmanFF of FUSION we might be able to help you out with a Server for the Event :)

Ok, Np. Just good to know :-)

Im looking forward to the release tomorrow, got missions planned for lingor.

The update on the 6 has Opforce units Ibr & faction missing? Older missions not working sir :(

Yup, only Lite released. Units are being prepared and event will follow shortly.

Hi IceBreakr, any news about the event please :) ?

Wanted to announce it, but we have final server settings tommorow. So probably in a 1-2 weeks time!

Any updates for when the event will be held? I'm afraid I'll be out of town when it is.... I'm leaving for five weeks next Tuesday, unfortunately.

We have a plan to organize this event next week, but I need to contact HitmanFF first.

I don't have any contact with FHW team anymore or they're all extremely busy. I'm looking for a dedicated Euro-based team for testing of the mission. When? Thursday @ 2100-2200 CET (Germany time).

I don't have any contact with FHW team anymore or they're all extremely busy. I'm looking for a dedicated Euro-based team for testing of the mission. When? Thursday @ 2100-2200 CET (Germany time).

FUSION maybe able to help :) - speak to HitmanFF

This sounds like it will be a blast.

The Art of Warfare would also be happy to lend some guys from our EU team for mission testing as well. Just reach me if needed.

BTW, congrats on the release Icebreakr!

Guys, we're hosting a Powershow event on new Panthera instead. We'll return to Lingor on the next update.

Guys, we're hosting a Powershow event on new Panthera instead. We'll return to Lingor on the next update.

Is there a separate thread for this?