Sign in to follow this  
NSX

RHS BTR-70 by Manfred (+ promo-missions from Our Army)/RHS Cargo System/RHS Decals

Freakin' awesome, especially as the BTR-60 addon crashed my game, so I have none. Will this vehicle work ok with the ACE armor system?

ACE2 eventually gets around to adding RHS vehicles, it takes a while, but they already have the model and permission.

Wow absoloutely smashing... Any chance of the forward bow plane folding out when you hit the water too ? :P Absoloutely great.. Noticed that the prop doesnt fold out when you go in the water in the dam had to drive from the dam all the way to the sea to see it happen :P Great addon once again guys thanks very much!

The animated trim vane was on my wishlist aswell but didnt make it into the addon and i think it probably never will be but lets see what our modellers say.

About the dam, hmm i guess it has to do with the dam being defined different than the normal water around the map i remember hearing stuff about that, well see if thats fixeable.

Wasnt it even possible to walk to the other side under water when you get into the water close to the dam? Possibly fixed by now but i remember someone pointing that out.

---

Btw, i wanna see some nice screens in the Photo thread people :)

Edited by Shadow NX

All I know is this beauty drives everywhere beutifully as soon as it hits the damn its making horrible bumping and grinding noises! God damn I thought BIS sorted that out. Ah well great job guys!

Actually never even drove around the dam with the BTR will try that out later to see it myself.

There is no 152 in P'85 (vilas release).

LoBo indeed made one, being a straight port of the OFP version I believe.

I at the other hand have a AA1 modified version from one of the P85mod betas, with normalmapping etc. Works in AA2 through @caa1.

So far there's no confirmation from the Team on whether it'll be made/reworked under the RHS tag - however I'd really like to see this happen; especially as it would not require too much work with an not-so-much-outdated model.

Probably headlights / wheels would need to be 'rounded', the rest is actually fine as it is.

We will discuss it in the internal forums and see if anyone else is intrested in resurrecting this addon.

Who knows maybe it can be done, though we got many other things that also wait for being finished and as we know just some edits can turn into weeks & months, hehe. :D

Soul_Assassin: you have plans on BMP-1/2/2M/3/3M or BMD-3/4/4M or T-72/80/90A?

you make the highest quailty mods for great Russia

Soul_Assassin: you have plans on BMP-1/2/2M/3/3M or BMD-3/4/4M or T-72/80/90A?

you make the highest quailty mods for great Russia

defenately plans for BMD1/1P/3/4/4M BTRD NONAS ;)

defenately plans for BMD1/1P/3/4/4M BTRD NONAS ;)

That's more than enough!!!!!!!!!

DesertEagle, all: Superb effort on the RHS cargo system (and your vehicles).

I've updated the PlannedAssault mission generator to support the RHS cargo system. This means that generated missions include all scripting necessary to set up the cargo system and perform animated mounting and dismounting of the RHS cargo system during the mission, for the player and AI. BTR-70, BTR-60PB and BRDM2 are covered.

_a2_desert_motorized_infantry_riding_btr70_top.jpg_a2_riding_on_top_of_a_btr60.jpg_a2_takistani_mounted_on_brdm2.jpg

Feel free to use PlannedAssault to generate your battle or create a mission skeleton to build your mission from. For questions, please use this forum thread.

Am I right in thinking that if I install this mod, then I don't need the BMD-2 because it is already included in this one?

Also, does this replace existing models with these improved ones? i.e. is this a replacement package?

Am I right in thinking that if I install this mod, then I don't need the BMD-2 because it is already included in this one?

Also, does this replace existing models with these improved ones? i.e. is this a replacement package?

No, this addon only includes only the BTR-70 vehicle. Its not a replacement as BTR70 was not in the original game.

To have a full set of our released addons you should download:

RHS BMD2 Pack

RHS BTR70 Pack

RHS Cargosystem

RHS Decals

RESURRECT!

Ladies and gentleclowns, love this addon. Currently making a mission involving one, however, I do not currently have access to the readme, and would rather not trawl through ACE's PBOs looking for the config.

Could someone please tell me what the animation command for opening the left and right hatches is?