Sign in to follow this  
NSX

RHS BTR-70 by Manfred (+ promo-missions from Our Army)/RHS Cargo System/RHS Decals

c699ff267d51.png

So, here we go again. Tonight's yummy is BTR-70. This addon has a long history of developement - it was originally made by Manfred from flashpoint.ru and then the progress got stuck because of the lack of people, who could finish the finalizing stages of this designing. Long story short - one day it finally came into the talented hands of our guys, where it was finally made operational and largely pimped up in both look and diversity (and our thanks goes to topas here), as well as in features and possibilities.

[

uPcL37TtFLc

bd858e9d6f07t.jpg

aede043f4f72t.jpg

The addon itself comes bundled with updated decals pack (which itself was enlarged a lot since the last revision) and the cargo system - a brand new invention of our scripters. While you're familiar with the first thing, the second is something new. This system allows you to ride ontop the armor of diffirent vehicles + it features possibilities to turn on, turn off and manage the options this system gives to you on the run.

Notice, that it's only in the beginning of the developement, so the only supported vehicle is BTR-70 so far. The updated build which we uploaded now supports BRDM-2 and BTR-60 from vanilla A2/OA as well - and furthermore, every vehicle has its own customized riding animations.

c4ff9206dac8.jpg

And as a sweet dessert we prepared a special gift - 3 high quality MP missions from Our Army team (english-speaking users may know these guys because of their previously well-recognized Our Weapons department famous for their finest addons for OFP) - one of the most distinguished russian-speaking MP teams, which reinacts the tactics of Soviet Army.

Mission list:

1. Black Angel.

• Mode: Team vs. Team

• Number of players: 30

• Description: Main task of the Red Team is to destroy the Black Angel, who’s stays in the castle. The task of the Green Team is to protect this person without leaving the castle’s territory. The Grey Team sides with Red one. Minimum quantity of players is 3 (one plays as the Angel, while two others try to siege the castle). Bots don’t do any actions on their own.

Respawn is disabled (you have only one life), but you can heal using standart ingame system.

2.The Surf

• Mode: Cooperative, can be played in a single player.

• Number of players: 30

• Description: Main task of the players is to destroy the SAM system near the airfield of Utes island. Bots subordinate to their commander. Platoon leader can control up to 3 squads (using Ctrl + Space key combination) via High Comand module capabilities. The missions tries to represent the tactics and organizational structure of RF Navy and marine units as accurately as possible. In single player version you also act as a platoon commander.

Respawn is disabled, but you’re able to heal via standart ingame system.

3.Hostages of Zagrabad.

• Mode:Cooperative, can be played as a single-player mission.

• Number of players: 6

• Players’ task is to eliminate a group of terrorists, which captured the bus with foreign journalists in the heart of Zagrabad. Then you have to find a BTR, which was guarding the journalists before the attack and find out what happened to the guards. You play as a leader of MVD spetsnaz counter-terrorism unit, who already the type same of attacks in Russia and now tries to seek his personal revenge upon the man he blame - Haidar Fahim, the notorious rebel leader, who, as believed, stands behind these acts of terror.

Respawn is disabled, though you can heal using standart ingame system. The mission extensively uses possibilities our Cargo System.

--------------------------

And now...people should know their heroes, so here goes a veeeeery long list of credits.

Credits for the addon of BTR-70:

PROJECT COORDINATOR

Soul_Assassin

ASSISTANT COORDINATOR

NSX

MODELERS

Manfred

Soul_Assassin

TEXTURE ARTISTS

Manfred

Topas

ShadowNX

Soul_Assassin

ist

Uralaz

SCRIPTING

badger

DesertEagle

ist

RESEARCH

Gedis

Manfred

CODERS

Soul_Assassin

ANIMATORS

Soul_Assassin

TESTERS

AKM

DesertEagle

ist

ShadowNX

badger

Ballistic09

Sekra

RKSL Rock

Tankbuster

HA [CCCP] Virtual Army

SPECIAL THANKS TO

Pilgrim

RKSL Rock

MCPXXL

...and everyone else we forgot to mention.

Credits for the decals pack:

PROJECT COORDINATOR

ist

MODELERS

ist

Soul_Assassin

TEXTURE ARTISTS

ist

Soul_Assassin

SCRIPTING

ist

RESEARCH

ist

Gedis

Credits for the Cargo System:

PROJECT COORDINATORS

DesertEagle

badger

SCRIPTING

DesertEagle

badger

ANIMATION

Soul_Assassin

And, finally, credits for missions:

PROJECT COORDINATORS

NSX

badger

MISSION AND SCENARIO DEVELOPERS

badger

Тонич

КраÑноармеец

NSX

LOCALIZATORS

Тонич

КраÑноармеец

NSX

Shadow NX

TESTERS

Sonic

Plav

HashM

Fry

Fire

PKozik

Fox

FReeMan

Soul_Assassin

Oh, didn't we forget about the sweetest thing - download links?

Enjoy! :)

P.S.: More external mirrors are highly appreciated.

Edited by NSX

Cant wai... ups. :)

Amaizing, DN.

Archive damaged.

Edited by Wass

Great!! Downloading and thanks!

I also recieved a damaged download, will try again

Edited by Devil Dogs SF

I am loading this beauty up and taking her out for a LARP in ACM-land! Thank you!

We'll reupload it ASAP. :)

hi

i download you RHS BTR-70 but when unzip i get an error saying files are Corrupted.

can you help me please?

I got waken up to the sound of a BTR-70

:yay::bounce3:

I'm getting ready to hit the trigger for re-download as soon as its re=uploaded

Edited by vasmkd

Nice work!

EDIT: Download for the BTR-70 itself seems to be corrupt...

Edited by JDMT

Yeah the download isn't working for me either, only says it's 24mb or so and the RAR has an error when you open it up.

Looks great though guys, good to see a group still taking time to get things realistic and correct, instead of just going for good enough, look forward to using them and more from RHS.

I'm downloading again, hopefully it works this time

I wasn't lying when i said i had my finger on the trigger waiting 4 u guyz 2 upload it again:);)

just noticed the file was getting bigger and watched it grow and stop growing at 89.9mb

Most excellent. Be sure to have a celebratory beer before you get back to work on Kenji's mighty fine T80s, would you kindly. :)

Very nice addon !:yay:

But there seeams to be a bug with the mount system. I launched CO with ACE and your addon , and and the units dont sit on top of the BTR, they are sunk in it.

And I'd love to see the wheel changing feature becoming a standart.

Edited by luckyhendrix

WOW, it's a great addon guyz, an addon everyone should have and no one shouldn't for ARMA 2

The quality is amazing and everything is done so well.:)

I like the little cool features like hatches, sheilds opening etc.

Also noticed a wheel transfer option

OK cargosystem repackaged and reuploaded. Now it works with btr70, btr60 and brdm2 as necessary.

Edited by [HA]badger

New on front page at Armed Assault.info

Link to mirror :

RHS-BTR70 (v 1.0) : http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=addons&id=1535

RHS CARGO SYSTEM (v 0.4) : http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=addons&id=1534

RHS DECALS PACK (v 1.2) : http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=addons&id=1294

Edited by Old Bear