Sign in to follow this  
x_ringo_x

Artillery Computer and AI

I noticed in the BAF addon two of the last three missions the AI had arty raining on you (Mortars), Was that just done with the artillery computer? What I mean is is their something you type into the Init Field or a trigger. Or does it require outside scripting? Now I searched and I thought I found a answer to my question, The Post was AI ARTY???. But it had nothing to do with what I wanted. So if anyone can help me I would appreciate it. thank you, Ringo:confused:

The bold! It burns!

Here's a stand alone version of that taken from those missions. It doesn't use AI or the Artillery Computer or even the mortars themselves, it's all just randomly created explosions pretending to be artillery.

The ECHO fire director works very well, I've been using it for a couple of weeks now. I'm suprised that it is not more popular.

The ECHO fire director works very well, I've been using it for a couple of weeks now. I'm suprised that it is not more popular.

Probably since it's an addOn? That means both player and server need to have it running in order to play the mission.

Probably since it's an addOn? That means both player and server need to have it running in order to play the mission.

Of course, but it's utility is very often requested. I'm looking at it from the demand aspect.

I am getting error about missing event handlers when I add to arma2.

Is there anything unusual about its installation from other @mod installation method?

If there is a need for including a script version, just ask.

A script only version would be greatly appreciated please. :)

It's pretty damn wicked. As an SP mission maker I love it!

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

If there is a need for including a script version, just ask.

I could always use one!!! And gladly use it too!