Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Yes! bollox to manu!

THEY LOST ON AWAY GOALS!!! HAHAHAAH!!! YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

/me is happy smile.gif

Too bad. Anyone think they can win against Real Madrid in a very likely final?

Aha, I thought that WC=World Cup - where Finland never even has been close to participate

You asked for it wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pukko @ May 01 2002,00:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WC=World Cup - where Finland never even has been close to participate<span id='postcolor'>

So?

Football is like watching my microwave when it's on.

Football must be the most moronic sport around today. 22 men running like a few headless idiots after a ball, just to kick it away again once they've managed to get to it. confused.gif

Why don't you discuss real sport news, like Sweden beating Russia in hockey today (World Cup) with 2-0 smile.gif

I like soccer and all, but do we really need it in the forums?

If you like, I can post every time my Australian rules football club wins a match...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ May 01 2002,01:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like soccer and all, but do we really need it in the forums?

If you like, I can post every time my Australian rules football club wins a match...<span id='postcolor'>

But this is a little special; one of the, or 'the', most popular football team in the world gets beaten by a 'not so recognised' german team in the Champpions league semi final...

btw:

Football is my definition of art smile.gif

Icehockey is more violence and cheap action IMO

God this is such a slow season for sports. I gotta listen to Euros rant on about their pinko commie excuse-to-riot called soccer, AND basketball sucks, AND baseball season is in the ever-increasing "who cares?" stage of the season. I want my football back sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ April 30 2002,18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I want my football back  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

College or pro or both?

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ May 01 2002,01:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">God this is such a slow season for sports. I gotta listen to Euros rant on about their pinko commie excuse-to-riot called soccer, AND basketball sucks, AND baseball season is in the ever-increasing "who cares?" stage of the season. I want my football back  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Quit yer trollin' and whinin' and go watch some wrestling or something...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well, it is the no 1 sport in the world...<span id='postcolor'>

*vomit*

football(soccer) is indeed #1 played sport in world.

the professional players compose of 2% of world population alone. add those clubs and so on, the number could be substantially higher.

Beckham may have said it in crude way, but he is more recognizable to African kids than Late Princess Diana was.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ May 01 2002,03:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">football(soccer) is indeed #1 played sport in world.

the professional players compose of 2% of world population alone. add those clubs and so on, the number could be substantially higher.

Beckham may have said it in crude way, but he is more recognizable to African kids than Late Princess Diana was.<span id='postcolor'>

I kiss football.

tounge.gif

that was the WORST advert ever!!

And Becks is a moron confused.gif

PANATHINAIKOS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ May 01 2002,02:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">College or pro or both?

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

Pro is good, but College is where its at. If only they would add a torunament system and get rid of the damn BCS

the only reason Bayer leverkausan won was cos the ref was german biggrin.gif

Yeah, well I'm still watching my microwave and I enjoy it more than last night's game.

I like the way the pizza spins in there.

wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 30 2002,11wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, well I'm still watching my microwave and I enjoy it more than last night's game.

I like the way the pizza spins in there.<span id='postcolor'>

yes well one doesnt expect a person with the intelligence of a frozen pea to understand the complexities of football  biggrin.gif

Pizza in the microwave now thats gross -[[[

Yep I agree.

I'm still going to watch the game tonight as well, guess I never learn.