Sign in to follow this  
ArmAIIholic

[COOP/SP36] Hornet's nest [free roam/sandbox Chernarus]

As I said Hornet's nest is powered by v4.0 which is similar to v5.3, except latest version is more advanced...

I am thinking about Marshal of Savanna, but I don't know whether I will manage it, due to my busy schedule at University...

I just hope that, now with more flexible and tweakable version of WICT, people will start making missions with WICT more often, even short ones, as Utes demo mission or zapat's

CO@ 20 The Road to the Altar...

Just started using this on dedi server. I seem to get reinforcements all the time building my unit numbers all the time. At one stage went beyobnd 30 :)

How can I avoid reinforcements or only get them when i want them?

mazza do you know how to unPBO it?

if you do, open the init.sqf, I think reinforcements script is started from there and remove that line. I am really sorry for inconvenience...... :o

hey mazza, maybe you can also try to look for a trigger or GameLogic on the map that starts / creates reinforcements (it is in the group of triggers / GameLogics around the player) and to delete it...

hey mazza, maybe you can also try to look for a trigger or GameLogic on the map that starts / creates reinforcements (it is in the group of triggers / GameLogics around the player) and to delete it...

I could... So having 30 AI under your command is part of the game?