reyhard

WWII MP Released!

Yes they are, works for me np, maybe reinstall or check to see if you have lib_misc_anim, and lib_modanims in the addons folder.

There is also a folder with a text doc titled lib_anims_readme_PL (in Polish) with title when opened Liberation Mod Death Anims

I'm guessing listing features and or files of the mod for the anims.

Can you remake and port this addon to Arma 2 OA?

It's mainly a compilation of addons, so nope he won't.

Hey I downloaded this and the only units that are appearing in the editor under "Axis Armored" are the Half-Tracks, Hetzer, Tiger, captured Soviet tanks, Goliath, and the Bergepanzer 38t. Isn't there supposed to be more there because I downloaded this earlier before I uninstalled once and remembered having Panzer IIIs, Panzer IVs, StuGs, Jagdpanther, and Panthers.

Edited by (2142)Gen.Reaper

It appears that you run some third party addon which conflicting with mod. Check you addons and res\addons folder. Beside that, maybe some archive corruption occurred during downloading? What is file size of your @WW2_MP archive?

nice find, thanks...

does anyone know if this mod has issues with other addons, im running an rts server KaRRiLLioNs new boot camp ip(67.212.78.130).

i have ww2 rts with diffrent addons, id like to use this ww2 mod for it.

Inspite of the name, this mod is NOT really suitable for mutiplayer. We tried it on the LOL server with a bad outcome.

@Dr Death

If you really want to try it I have the files that were edited to fix the texture aspect ratio problems.

It appears that you run some third party addon which conflicting with mod. Check you addons and res\addons folder. Beside that, maybe some archive corruption occurred during downloading? What is file size of your @WW2_MP archive?

Yeah I got it fixed, thanks.

Hi Reyhard! Thanks for this great mod but could you fix interior sounds? Its too quiet inside vehicles. Besides that, weapon config of some vehicles seems to be very strange, e.g. PzIVs and especially T-34-85 have ridiculously weak gun (T-34-85 cant even penetrate Tigers sides/rear).

If I could find you a capable, willing modeller/texturer, how much "damage" could you two do in terms of expanding this mod with new units?

I don't have all source files by now so it's highly unlikely to expect any other updates :)

Hey Reyhard reinstalled this, and been playing again, im wondering is there any way to setup teamswitch in the game and not your mod specifically,

as I play in the editor and play the missions with the pack, one life is somewhat challenging I can do it but want to keep playing.

Any plan for future update? btw if i've 3ds model could someone convert it to OFP? thanks

This is actually an old version. Reyhard uploaded version with few fixes here (it also contains needed 3rd party addons). Unfortunately, according to Rey's later posts, it isn't the latest version. This one disappeared...

BTW: does anyone have list of files that should be fixed to be able to host a dedicated server with this mod? I only know that there are some LibMod textures with bad ratio, but I don't know which ones are they (there's a lot of them).

Haven't You had problems with some of them? I had some errors (missing addons) at start, and a few missions refused to finish (no End trigger?)...

i just made my own modified WW2MP based on Reyhard & Gunther works..there's some new skin for Tiger, Panther, Hetzer, Jagdpanther, Jagdtiger and fixing some driver position in Panther and Panzer IV also including replacing old panther inside commander view with marfy's and other things..only added small portion to german armor and old unit that i think still beautiful to see in game

if anyone interest just look at this page : https://www.facebook.com/groups/OFPARMA/

will release it soon..With all my respect to the original author of addons for making this addons possible and their hardworks
This isn't final and there must be bug here and there and not perfect skinning as i don't have time anymore..well this's all i can do

all credits goes to original author/addons maker..im just a player who loves playing OFP till this day :)

• Like 1

Hello guys! Sorry for bad English! But...

It's a some problem over here. I play in this Brilliant and Epic mod and have one issue - when the firefight begins my soldier (me) always automatically go prone (jump or lay down) on the ground! It's the only one annoying thing in this Fantastic mod! I just can't play normally because it's happening everytime :(

Please! Can somebody tell me how to disable or fix this auto-prone mode?! I spend all evening to read early threads but don't find the answer.  :(

Wasn't that a feature of SLX? Where the player would automatically dive for cover when rounds passed nearby, without input from the user themselves. Is it possible that scripting was incorporated into the mod?

• Like 1

Thanks for the answers guys. I shall try to fix it. Hope it will work's fine in the feature :)