reyhard

WWII MP Released!

This is a nice mod. It is cool to see OFP still alive and have dedicated fans still playing.

I have question though, i always liked the FFUR effects of cloudlets. It creates a lot of smoke from guns and bullet hitting the ground, even though it is not that accurately realistic, it creates an impressive atmosphere. Can you make it so that the bullet hitting grounds creates that kind of effect?

That effect completely killed performance for me. FPS down by 50% just for a few puffs of smoke :(

That effect completely killed performance for me. FPS down by 50% just for a few puffs of smoke :(

It did for me at first, but all you have to do is lower your texture setting in the OFP preferences and you should be fine.

I would REALLY like to see the cloudlets of SLX in this mod, It really does make the game more immerse.

AND it is more realistic. (depending on weather) if there was a way to deprive the effects in the rain, and make it less in the spring, but the most in winter would make it more realistic.

I noticed another bug, the Partisan Molotov soldier can't be killed, the bullets pass through him

Well, i must sadly say this mod simply

NOT WORKING ON DEDICATED MP SERVER!

This mod simply not tried ever on ded server.

We tried on Win and LinuX server too.

CTD after 20-30 sec or instantly.

Best WW2mod i ever see, but only on your home PC.

I hope author will fix it for MP coz its great.

our ww2 site if u like tihs era: www.ofpww2mp.webs.com with new addonpack...

Edited by Incubus

However, It works okey on non-dedicated servers, and the only critical bug is the weapons on the crew members of a tank when you kill it, that cause a CTD... But if you use removeallweapons this on crew members, it works.

So, even if those bugs show ups playing this mod, you need to remember that this is the first public version, and there is a lot of effort put on this mod... Only look at the configs, and you will see why I say it.

Maybe it would be a good idea to do a list with the bugs of the mod

Greetings

Edited by NacroxNicke

We have already sent a list on noted bugs to Reyhard. We hope he is working to fix all the issues. Our original plan was to use his mod for our MP server, but we have gone to a backup plan while Reyhard works on his mod. Please feel free to stop by our site if you're interested in some good coop misisons.

However, It works okey on non-dedicated servers, and the only critical bug is the weapons on the crew members of a tank when you kill it, that cause a CTD... But if you use removeallweapons this on crew members, it works.

So, even if those bugs show ups playing this mod, you need to remember that this is the first public version, and there is a lot of effort put on this mod... Only look at the configs, and you will see why I say it.

Maybe it would be a good idea to do a list with the bugs of the mod

Greetings

im with Zulu, everybody welcome in our ww2 multiplayer community.

i made 3 missions for Reyhards MP mod u can find in Mission section, feel free to use 'em.

we hope Reyhard really can fix for server. actually i cannot contact with him.

no answer for my PM, mails and no reaction in our forum from author...

now we made a new ww2collection for our server and playin with it.

we are planning to insert ww4mod animation into next version of pack in next weeks.

So at this time we know it's best compilation of ww2 modification but only for single player at this moment ? And author left that project after that ? Maybe someone can add pacific marines and rest of pacific stuff and make unnoficial expansion to it (or someone from ofp fans did it yet)? Cause I can't... :(

i have been trying to edit the i44 horsas and german glider's health for quite some time i want to make it so i can land withoout breaking so my problem is that i can not unpbo the damm file so if somebody can i would apperciate it

Mp ww2 mod is the bestAbrun4 / theblackarrow

From OFPwh40k mod

3dsmax modeler

i have been trying to edit the i44 horsas and german glider's health for quite some time i want to make it so i can land withoout breaking so my problem is that i can not unpbo the damm file so if somebody can i would apperciate it

Mp ww2 mod is the bestAbrun4 / theblackarrow

From OFPwh40k mod

3dsmax modeler

I noticed this as well, the PBO files seem to have been encrypted. The only thing I can think to recommend is to use either an ARMA or ARMAII PBO utility to try and open them and see if that works

Other than that I guess you could use an eventhandler to reset the Glider's health to full once it takes any dammage though I don't think this will work in Multiplayer unfortunately.

Is there any planned updates to this great Mod and if so what are they?

author is disappeared

sad... best ww2mod in ofp history but now only for SP

well, it's works in mp on non dedicated servers...

Hey Reyhard, what is the thing that causes CTD on dedicated server?

Are you planning a new version for this mod?

Thanks, greetings ;)

woow! Reyhard is back :)

When patch mate ;) ?

yes

but whats the solution on ded server?

u can make it dude. do it for us :D

best ww2 mod ever...!

we are standing next by you.

u can use our server anytime for test when u want.

You did a tremendous work here mixing the best of OFP in one mod. A Jewel.

Why not ask for help?

Certainly not from me, because I am a simple noob on this, but probably several who have written here can help you fix the bugs.

Even if you told us how to support you, we´ll try to do something.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your effort.

Hello friends.

I have a question about healing and drag actions incorporated in this mod.

When I'm hurt, I can see both actions on my menu as if I could heal myself or crawl.

What can I do to ensure that these actions do not appear?

I'm trying to implement revive respawn 1.57 and an error occurs when casually call one of these actions in the menu.

PD: Please excuse me, but I did not know in which forum should ask.

Well sorry to dig out but I found one thing... I spotted that files:

-i44_achilles

-i44_carrier

contain elements of darkest hour -mod to red orchestra. And few ironsights looks very familiar to it too. I tested new games/mods when i get new computers so I didn't spotted before. But now I see many of similiar things.

also

RDS_Mosin

looks like ripped from Call of Duty or another game. (must compare with rest)

Are you had permission to use this ? There was a thread abour ripping stuff (with smersh tiger taken from other game)and I didn't saw in credits list darkest hour.... i hope everything is ok,but if not..

If you look closely, the taunts from the mod are of the Darkest Hour mod of Red Orchestra

Greets

Well... discovered few more issues...

Textures from return to castle wolfenstein are used too...with black ss infantry. Nice changed but still rippen..

Iron sight from BAR is darkest hour. Paratroopers uniform looks like "borrowed" too...

... And no mention by Reyhard in readme about Call of Duty and Return to castle wolfenstein...

edit---

i44_a_weap

springfield,garands,carabine - weapons from Darkest hour

i44_stuart

it's "borrowed" from darkest hour too.

winter textures on german soldiers are from RTCW too.. i guess with permission Reyhard ;) ?

Edited by G44

Reyhard made an unified pack of other people's works. He isn't in charge of checking if the original authors obtained all the permissions, which they may have.

Reyhard made an unified pack of other people's works. He isn't in charge of checking if the original authors obtained all the permissions, which they may have.

Bullshit.. It;s the most stupid things which i heard. You telling me that he's didn't know what he have on files with his own tags

RDS_Bofors -darkest hour

RDS_DSAI -darkest hour like Narcon nixie said or Co2 - must compare

RDS_DSAI2 - as above

RDS_Mosin -call of duty 2

:D lol.

And that files which I mentioned have sentence inside "property and hello from darkest hour team" wanna screens ;) ? I know reyhard helped You but even RDS art which You have in Your wwwI has ripped textures... so You know... beside he did all himself this package not mr.x . He mentioned it in many post that;s his own work.