reyhard

WWII MP Released!

Reyhard - one question. Are You planing to work with this mod e.g Add tanks from T_Roc from this thread ? Or it's final products with eventually small changes?

Currently I'm trying to get custom footsteps sound on winter islands. Anyone knows how cfgSurfraces things work? I were able to make custom sounds work on bis snow but defining other texture names seems not working...

@G44 - I don't know. I have already included some of those tanks in my WWII Pack (T34 85, aso) but the thing is, that those tanks are highly detailed and would need some additional 'love' to make them optimised to my ww2 pack standard. Maybe I will add some tanks but it depends if I will enough will and free time to make it.

@Birdy890 - As it is single man project I don't know if I will have time to fiddle with textures but who knows, maybe it will happen some day.

@Rellikki - Thanks for mirrors

Currently I'm trying to get custom footsteps sound on winter islands. Anyone knows how cfgSurfraces things work? I were able to make custom sounds work on bis snow but defining other texture names seems not working...

Mmmm.. did you try to create your own cfgsurfaces entry in the config.cpp of your island ?

Such as :

class CfgSurfaces
{
class My_snow_sounds
{
files="sno*";
rough=0.025000;
dust=0.010000;
soundEnviron="My_new_snow_sound";
};
}

And all your snow textures names must begin by the sno tag defined in the cfgsurfaces section.

I tried this mod.

Only infantry vs infantry at the moment

Stunning! the effecs!

Great mod for OFP!

GREAT mod! :D

Only there is a error in the Luftwaffe fielddivions config when i try to put a group of LW soldiers in the editor.

Hello all. I am a player of "ofp" from the year 2001.

I read one that Reyhard make compatible Gl_3 and slx_wounded with the multiplayer mode in his ww2 mod.

I think that I might apply this to FFUR_slx 2007 in order that it works in multiplayer.

Since it might do this?...

Some help?

Sorry...my english is very bad.

Wow, just Wow. By doing this mod you just saved me a huge amount of time when I used to put individually each units in my addon folder to get to about the same result, just not as good. Thanks for that. And new units too..

Thank you

@Prof. Tournesol - yep, I tried it with some results. The problem was laying in the textures names which had some capital letters. I changed this but now some grass islands have snow footsteps sounds also...

@escipion - It would require to spent plenty of days to make it working as I removed some features of SLX, which I didn't want to have (like dust, wind, artillery). However, if you want to redone then you are free to use modify it (of course, if you want to release it somehow then ask for permissions Solus first, as I'm not original author of it).

@-RuN- - Thanks ;)

@bennie1983nl - thanks for report, I spotted it before but forget to fix. Anyway, I redone groups sections to be a more historical accurate.

As I finished most thing which I mentioned in earlier post, I begin to work on PPS-43 Vilas model.

http://reyhard.armacenter.pl/pliki/pps/pps1.jpg

http://reyhard.armacenter.pl/pliki/pps/pps2.jpg

Small model adjustment + complete reskin

After that I will try to fiddle a bit with german camouflage jacket in Sumpftarn & winter one in Splittertarn. (taking inspiration from those pictures http://www.festungbreslau.wroclaw.pl/main.php?target=blizanowice_2010 )

Edited by Reyhard

I kinda dount like the standing anim,kinda like original ofp

BUT!

Otherwise its probably one of the best OFP Mod´s out there.

Super Work!

Some1 Should create a Server For this mod.So people would start playin OFP again!

:)

Is it possible to turn off the forced rifle reload ?

I'd like to decide to when to reload instead of doing this automatically. Forced reload sequence gives a perfect moment for anyone to kill us.

Is it possible to turn off the forced rifle reload ?

I'd like to decide to when to reload instead of doing this automatically. Forced reload sequence gives a perfect moment for anyone to kill us.

Well, I don't think it is possible atm. For me, perfect solution would be system similar to RO but I don't have any idea yet to make it working.

@Mi6k.Ghulham - I'm thinking about about some improvements in this field but as for now, I have some more important work to do.

@Mi6k.Ghulham - I'm thinking about about some improvements in this field but as for now, I have some more important work to do.

Main Thing is that You Keep OFP Alive!

I kinda dount like the standing anim,kinda like original ofp

BUT!

Otherwise its probably one of the best OFP Mod´s out there.

Super Work!

Some1 Should create a Server For this mod.So people would start playin OFP again!

:)

Amen!, it would be great to have a server with this mod, theres a lot of people who would like to keep OFP alive! :yay:

I need some help installing this, It's been for ever since I've played OFP!

Can someone tell me what exactly I need to do with this mods four zip files contents?

Or perhaps make an installer that does this all in one click?

I have it installed Close to what the Readme called for, but wasn't vary descriptive or informative enough for noobs like me..

Please HELP I really want to try this one with my old buddys.

I extracted the Main into my OFP Directory, Extracted the other three zips content to the @WWIIMP folder manually, then clicked and ran the Install.bat

Made a short cut put in the peramiters behind RESISTANCE.EXE-@WWIIMP in the shortcuts link!

The Mod starts but I have no sounds!

No Menu sounds no Ambient sounds from the Guns or environment or nothing.

I dunno what else to do except ask for help, as I am just a noob trying to have fun with OFP again.

I also wish the "Hints" throughout the game would be done in English, that would be helpful as-well ty!

Other then this I'm Dieing to play this Mod, but I have no sound so it's a bummer for me Un-till someone could be so kind to help me out on this one!

I'm desperate here.. I've even went looking for OFP mod Installers to no avail.

I really don't know what Else to do besides re-register here since I've been gone so long that I forgot my original Login info.

Please would you have the mind to make some kind of easy Installer for these files, that does it for me, I'd Like to just be able to Click Install this great Mod, and be done.. :-/

:butbut:I WANT TO PLAY, GRRRR.. :( PLS PLS HELP, HEHE... *THANKS IN ADVANCE*

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

OMG.. I feel so dumb!

I found the problem! ..I think I just tried two things and now I have sound but I'm not sure what I did first was what did it or the second!

First the Data.pbo and the Data3D.pbo I moved them out of the HMTL folder and put them Directly in the Dta folder and hit yes to replace the older ones!

Second, I did some Google search for this "OFP WWII Mp Mod Install" and found a different section discussing the Install help for this Mod.

Found out that the Shortcut Target I had was also not done right!

Here is the Correct string to add I found, Hope this helps those like me with no sound!

\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE -nomap -nosplash -mod=BAS;@WW2_MP <--Copy Paste it!

It works now I have sound..

just not quite sure what I did exactly that really did it though, Maybe someone else can figure this out and let me know, but for now I go play!

Ty DraginSane Cya..

Yvw DraginSane.. L8rz

Reyhard any chances to:

a. Crocodile tank (sherman + flamethower)

b. When Bielow release his pack to I44 You add this stuff to WWIIMP ?

I'm talking about stuff like King Tigers,Jagdtiger etc?

Regards mod is great. But It need more mission! I finish with Bielow most of it ;)

Peoples please create missions to this mod!!

Edited by G44

erm, concerning no sound problem - use -nomap parametr (there is plenty of disscusions over net which describe how to use, including biwiki)

and as you can see, nomap parameter is used below

however it should look like this (I don't recommend using BAS with WWII Pack...)

\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE -nomap -nosplash -mod=@WW2_MP

First the Data.pbo and the Data3D.pbo I moved them out of the HMTL folder and put them Directly in the Dta folder and hit yes to replace the older ones!

ARGH, DON'T DO IT!...

Two things:

1. Maybe respond to my question?

2. I have a little suggestions:

a.In I44 patch 2.7 there is a situation that when You used panzerfaust then remaining of it (rura) is placed on earth and no longer in gear editor. Could You do the same thing in WWIIMP ?

Because i noticed that after using panzerfaust is still in inventory...

b.Maybe You could include LVT-4 from unfinished Pacific 44 stuff? Or although show public when in config can it be? I wanted to add japan/usmc units and japan planes, but I don't know where put something because I really don't know anything about config... :(

@G44 - Sorry, I haven't seen your post after I replied DraginSane.

a. Crocodile tank (sherman + flamethower) - highly unlikely

b. When Bielow release his pack to I44 You add this stuff to WWIIMP ? - I don't know what will be exactly in this pack so it's hard to tell about it. Kingtiger & Jagdtiger which were included in 2.7 patch were unfinished. They got only one resolution LOD & partially finished interior.

a.In I44 patch 2.7 there is a situation that when You used panzerfaust then remaining of it (rura) is placed on earth and no longer in gear editor. Could You do the same thing in WWIIMP ?

Because i noticed that after using panzerfaust is still in inventory... - I was experimenting with that and I noticed that it's prone to CTD in MP when unit getting killed during drop of panzerfaust remains

b.Maybe You could include LVT-4 from unfinished Pacific 44 stuff? Or although show public when in config can it be? I wanted to add japan/usmc units and japan planes, but I don't know where put something because I really don't know anything about config... - well, after last update total size of package increased to 2gb and I don't want to further... Maybe I will add LVT-4 & Japans units in some kind of expansion pack but it depends if I will have enough free time

Mi6k.Ghulham - well, your not the only one. Bug fixed.

Thank You for answers.

So I'll be waiting (like most of ofp community) to Your Expansion Pack).

If You will have a free moment of course. But If You add this my dreams come true ! Yeeahhh :)

About Tigers II - i didn't know. I'm noob. Is bad if there is only one Lod ?

Sorry if my question is stupid. I don't know anything about Ofp (I'm just a player)...

Np

Yeap, models without resolution lods are very resource hungry as no mater if that model is 5m or 2000m away from you, computer still renders the one lod, which has afaik 8000 polygons.

great mod with new anims, im thinking on restart my WW2mod server with this mod.

fix the bugs please hurry ;)

for my eyes some units and vehicles looks really poor (some germans and russians in coat), but its only my opinion.

i like it u do not made that mistake like others (esp. Chernmod): release mod without missions

u made 50+ but ffs why polish? dont understand a word :D

good job, great mod, grat.

Edited by Incubus

any news from new fixed version?

Reyhard i fixed lot of MP missions in the pack if interest.

some missions simply not contained objects or end triggers... was weird.

neverending missions eh...

:yay:

added spectate v1.4, alive check script, possibilities to choose time of day, etc., and removed respawns.

ill upload somewhere public space if all ready

im still thinking on MP server, hope you can fix lot of bugs soon.

regards

Edited by Incubus