Sign in to follow this  
SelectThis

Desert Malden Released

I downloaded and its wicked. ive been making some simple missions of taleban attacking my base with T55s which has Brit and US Forces inside it,

I got that M1A1 and I nearly came in my pant's when I saw it. You gotta try his T-72 aswell located at http//:marfyart.hyperlinx.cz

I T  R O C K ' S  ! ! !

(Edited by MP at 9:08 pm on Dec. 25, 2001)

I like the island,Great job, but when i exit the editor to the main menu i could play in the background. lol. I can basically play the missions i'v created, in my menu. Is this right???

Also i didn't find the  "STTAbel_DesertAnim"  file, but i got a    " mission.sqm " file. I put that one in my missions folder.

What am i doing wrong?  smile.gif

nevermind, i just found what i did wrong. The "mission.sqm" is the "STTAbel_DesertAnim" file.  Everything works perfect now. Thanx

Glad you got it working Black Knight.

Here's a pic of a East BMP I'm working on (not released yet).. may take some time to get a full pack together sad.gif

desbmp1.jpg

SelectThis

(Edited by SelectThis at 1:04 pm on Dec. 28, 2001)

Now that Desert Malden has been out for awhile, I'm looking for feedback from anyone who has used it.

Specifically, bug fixes, dislikes, likes, etc...

SelectThis

works great... but where are the desert Spetz Natz and the day blackop? smile.gif

This is, hands down the best island I've downloaded. (The others I have so far are Nature Kolgujev, Snow Everon, and the Training Island smile.gif )

Haven't got Kegety's Winter Islands yet, are they any good?

Also, please email me if you need a tester for your Desert vehicles Select This!! smile.gif

The BMP looks great. I've only had the island for a day, but I've already made a mission, based on the conflict in Kashmir.

Keep up the GREAT work, STT. smile.gif)))

Seb

looks awesome!

Just remember to set viewdistance to something like 5000. There's no fog in the desert smile.gif

Kegetys,

Got lazy and didnt want to bloat the download even more. I figure there are plenty of other addon makers who can reskin the speznatz and day ops. smile.gif

BHD,

Definitely get Kegetys' Winter Kolgujev. It is stunning.

Restarted the BMP desert textures, wasnt very happy with my first attempt... will include the BMP2 and SHilka in a future pack.

SelectThis

Thanks STT,

Have Winter Kolgujev now.... BRILLIANT!!

Thanks goes to Ash for making an Arctic Armour Pack as well....

Would someone compile some Desert Vehicles for a Desert Armour Pack for STT's Desert Malden?

Desert Armor (East) pack is ready and will be available form the Addon Depot shortly.

SelectThis

desertarmor1.jpg

with the relative sparseness of the new map the graphics are FAR less demanding on the system, OFP runs flawless on my system with a viewdistance of 6000M wow.gif

realistic tank battle anyone?