Sign in to follow this  
BF2_Trooper

Mission Wizard does not support Shapur?

I tried to generate a generic COOP mission and a generic "Clear the Area" coop mission in Shapur using the Mission Wizard. But when I loaded, in both cases I spawned in the middle of an open desert, I couldnt see anyone or any objectives on the map and there was no tasks.

All that was generated was some enemy AIs who spawned somewhat far away from me but could still see me and shoot my guys.

I tried to generate a generic COOP mission and a generic "Clear the Area" coop mission in Shapur using the Mission Wizard. But when I loaded, in both cases I spawned in the middle of an open desert, I couldnt see anyone or any objectives on the map and there was no tasks.

All that was generated was some enemy AIs who spawned somewhat far away from me but could still see me and shoot my guys.

The problem is, I think, that the markers, (for insertion point, patrol1, patrol 2, ect) are placed at the same location for every map, which is not a problem for Chernarus or Takistan you can just drag, (via edit), the markers to where you want them. But when they are placed in Sharpur they are placed way way up in infinite land with no way to scroll the map up to drag them back down again.

I tried to do the same in with Sieze the Area in Sharpur, couldnt get to the marker icons.

=====================

What mission wizard? SBSMacs?

The in game wizard.

Edited by Bascule42

Maybe you could save a mission and then edit the wizard file that was saved for more appropriate coordinates, and after that load that wizard mission again and edit it as you wish.

I think the mission wizard is borked, I tried to make one a few weeks ago for the hell of it

and I couldn't play the mission and I think my game crashed from it, but no biggie,

used to the mp editor, and the reg editor anyways.

If your making missions for MP then best make the mission in the mp editor,

that way all your saves go directly into the mp folder for your username missions.

Your can use the reg editor too, but you just have to transfer the mission folder from usermade missions to mp mpmissions.