Sign in to follow this  
acare84

Arrowhead E11: Team Command tutorial bugged?

Hi, I am doing tutorial missions for Arrowhead but I think E11: Team Command tutorial is bugged. I can't pass it. Game says me order your medic to heal officer so I am ordering him to heal him and he is going near the officer but after he is saying "No can do". It is a known bug or am I missing something to do? Thanks.

Doesn't anyone have the same problem? Please try it, it is so easy to try. I hope they Bohemia Interactive fix this bug.

Confirming E11 Team command is broken: No matter what you do, the medic won't heal the officer. ArmA CO. vanilla patch 1.54

kind regards

Any news from Bohemia Interactive? Will you fix this bug? I know it is not a big issue but I hope you will fix it and we can test it on beta patches. Thanks. :)

Same here - Mission is broken. Not a very good example for a tutorial.

it's fixed ...

will be available in next update

For the record I eventually completed it by ordering the medic to go right up to the officer and then spamming heal commands at him as fast as I could. If you get one to him between the time he starts healing and the time he says "no can do" he'll complete it.

Glad to hear the real fix is on the way.

If you go right up to the officer there should be a join command in the action menu. Get the officer to join you squad then your medic should heal him. Worked for me.