Sign in to follow this  
KingBeast

Refused oxygen for wintermarch

alpha squad, commense assault on the enemy bush! steal all their coconuts!

all you have to do is jump off a 2 story building and the people at the hospital will give you oxygen

BWHAHAHA!!!!...STO...STOP...STOPPIT GUYS!!! BWHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA

*Gets heart attack, doctors bring him to hospital, give him oxygen*

w00t!

i think we're on to some sort of underground oxygen smuggling ring here. those smugglers dress up like doctors and give you oxygen through those tubes! oh dear what will BIS say?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Maruk @ May 01 2002,10:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You're not a bad guy, except your posts at this forum are sometimes strange. Maybe we were so scared of you that we though - better to give him Oxygen, otherwise he'll say to all all other people to not support BIS anymore and we'll stay alone in this forum, alone in Flashpoint, alone in games wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nah - don't worry, I'll always be here to annoy you (see, even after being banned I managed to get back wink.gif ) You will always still have me smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ May 01 2002,11:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Maruk @ May 01 2002,10wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You're not a bad guy, except your posts at this forum are sometimes strange. Maybe we were so scared of you that we though - better to give him Oxygen, otherwise he'll say to all all other people to not support BIS anymore and we'll stay alone in this forum, alone in Flashpoint, alone in games wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nah - don't worry, I'll always be here to annoy you (see, even after being banned I managed to get back wink.gif ) You will always still have me smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah well I think they appreciate spamming.

^^there

Looks like I got my 2nd star too. Like they say "you can take my post count but that won't shut me up" or something.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all you have to do is jump off a 2 story building and the people at the hospital will give you oxygen

<span id='postcolor'>

Lol!

I think alot of people around here are Oxygen deprived. <--- corny pun.

Mwah, I don't wanna talk about it anymore, we closed that chapter confused.gif.

Kingbeast, was your email request for Oxygen one of these one line incomprehensible emails that maruk mentioned?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ May 01 2002,16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kingbeast, was your email request for Oxygen one of these one line incomprehensible emails that maruk mentioned?<span id='postcolor'>

You mean something historical, like:

"Give me Oxygen or give me death!"

lol nah it was quite a clear email. Basically i explained I was part of the Winter March team and then made a reference to the wintermarch website and included a few other details etc. Along with a zip file containing some pictures of my models.

Im not sure why a joke made in bad taste in something completely separate from this forum about a month or more ago would have any influence on the deicision on whether to give me oxygen or not :|

Why do you keep bringing it up anyway? confused.gif

Silly boy, if I were a lesser man i would think that you were trying to be provocative. Relax, have a biscuit.

hmmm...those biscuits are good...Do you have any more on you?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ May 01 2002,17:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Im not sure why a joke made in bad taste in something completely separate from this forum about a month or more ago would have any influence on the deicision on whether to give me oxygen or not :|<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe it made them think you are a bad monkey smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ May 01 2002,17:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Im not sure why a joke made in bad taste in something completely separate from this forum about a month or more ago would have any influence on the deicision on whether to give me oxygen or not :|

Why do you keep bringing it up anyway?  confused.gif

Silly boy, if I were a lesser man i would think that you were trying to be provocative. Relax, have a biscuit.<span id='postcolor'>

Thats why i didnt mention my Forumname when appliyng for Oxygen.

Hmm, Im drunk now (may 1st) and im probably gonna be sorry for what im saying now...

.. if u look at me "scamsite" http://www.dyrk.dk

Its a mod site, and its actually not a mod, its just for getting oxygen to release it to the public (warez), but now that they gave me the license agreement i was to lazy to send it in anyway.

PS.

BIS, dont be mad at me, i was just trying to do what I felt was right for the community, and no harm was done.

Btw Maruk... Werent u gonna send me a sixpack Uruquai (or however its spelled)... (Czeck beer).