Sign in to follow this  
Psychobastard

DM Mappack

I will release my deathmatch mappack. it contains of 4 dm-maps:

DM10 Mine

DM12 Villa

DM16 WildWild MiddleEast

DM20 Tequila! (v1.5)

all maps are build with the same script packet. have a status bar, color corrections, intro-outro, anticamp (param on/off) and many lobby-params, so you can find your personal favorite settings.

have fun...

Edited by [TcB]-Psycho-

hi,

i've stopped to released dm-missions for a long time cause i havent so much time. to break this interruption i will release my newest dm misssion for arma2+oa.

TcB DM16 Ghost Valley

64489,gNZTBN.jpg

64490,tes6JOQX.jpg

Deatchmatch.... say it all. A dark spot and a mysterious atmosphere to bring riots to begin with their rifle.

Map-Version: 1.0

Scriptpaket-Version: 1.01

needs: CO

<<< Download Ghost Valley >>>

This dm use my new script packet. you can change the mission easy how you like it with only one setup-file. or you can use it to build your own dm missions.

have fun!

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

i have an update of the popular Tequila DM:

...new version is 1.6

TcB DM20 Tequila! v1.6

changelog v1.6:

- usage of the new script-packet v1.02

- new visual effects

- many more weapons

- needs co!

Tequila Link removed by Psychobastard

have fun!

Edited by [TcB]-Psycho-

Thank you [TcB]-Psycho-

Will play it soon :)

Would be nice if you stopped using my personal jolly roger logo and finally credited the earlier makers of the Tequila deathmatches. :huh:

hi celery,

i will name the earlier makers of tequila, but i dont know them. can you call me all of them?

-Psycho-;1947845']hi celery' date='

i will name the earlier makers of tequila, but i dont know them. can you call me all of them?[/quote']

Tequila Sunset (OFP) made by k00k -> Tequila Sundown (OFP) made by Zombie -> Tequila Sunburn (ArmA) made by Celery

last but not least, a mission i have made in 2009. this one lies since this time on my storage and i didnt released it until today.

TcB DM30 Raveland

64502,tes2782LW.jpg

Technodisco with flashlights and many smoke - bad sight and many crazy ravers...

<<< Download >>>

needs co!

p.s.: thank you celery.

If content used in your missions is not your own and it is going uncredited or is being used without permission, that must be rectified lest your links be removed. We do not support theft of other peoples' work here. Please fix it as soon as possible.

wtf? that sounds like i copy the hole 3 missions from anyone?! are you have a look anytime on this maps?!

i ask celery friendly for the names cause i dont know them and its my suggestion too to show all names in credits.

to the jolly roger logo: everyone use this stupid symbol cause its grown to an standard dm symbol. but if celery means it his "personal" logo i will not use it any longer time in any map. and if you look on the ghost vally or raveland you will see that this logo is on no place showing.

only the tequila map use it as loading screen and as a flag symbol. so i will self remove the link for the tequila update! cause i didnt want to remove it out of this map - its a part of this map! if celery is meaning this is against any real law he can contact me for my personal informations. so he can bring an action against me if he want.

for all the other players they like to play the tequila map can say thank you to this unfriendly mod and his friend.

nice day.

I was simply stating our policy towards it to make sure that you had properly credited and/or got permission to use any and all 3rd party content in your mission. If you are unable to get permission, you definitely need to still credit the creators.

Your reaction seems out of place, but it's your choice.

Your reaction seems out of place

i say it again: i ask friendly - out of place? ok.

I was simply stating our policy towards

and i ask you simply if you have taken a look at the missions?

gn8

-Psycho-;1951028']wtf? that sounds like i copy the hole 3 missions from anyone?! are you have a look anytime on this maps?!

i ask celery friendly for the names cause i dont know them and its my suggestion too to show all names in credits.

to the jolly roger logo: everyone use this stupid symbol cause its grown to an standard dm symbol. but if celery means it his "personal" logo i will not use it any longer time in any map. and if you look on the ghost vally or raveland you will see that this logo is on no place showing.

only the tequila map use it as loading screen and as a flag symbol. so i will self remove the link for the tequila update! cause i didnt want to remove it out of this map - its a part of this map! if celery is meaning this is against any real law he can contact me for my personal informations. so he can bring an action against me if he want.

for all the other players they like to play the tequila map can say thank you to this unfriendly mod and his friend.

nice day.

I asked you to rectify the logo and credits business, but later you posted the same version of Tequila on Armaholic. Please, these things are normal community etiquette.

i have posted the tequila on armaholic? i have asked on armaholic for hosting the ghost valley but armaholic did not react on it. if armaholic have used the (old) tequila link and show it on his webspace that is not my bad - i have never asked armaholic for this and armaholic did not inform me that they use the actual version.

Please, these things are normal community etiquette.

i respect this etiquette too. so i ask you for the credit-names. and i dont know that the jolly roger logo is your personal logo. you tell it to me and i say that i didnt use it any longer time.

so whats the problem for zipper5? none of the content is in the missions that I really wanted to publish. I want to publish only two missions for the community, but the only thing I get in return are denials and unkind words.

the topic is over for me and next time I think about it to me twice if I publish something here again, or would rather stay in the german community.

Wow! I'm flattered to see that Tequila Sunset is still making the rounds. I originally made that map just for fun with some friends. I stumbled across a youtube video of OFP and saw the other versions and was like, hey, that name and map look familiar. Sure enough, they were all based off my original. Cool stuff!

Can anyone point me to a link/download of my original map? If I remember correctly, it had U2's Bullet the Blue Sky in the intro.

Hail kook! :notworthy:

Holy mission layout and definitely my favorite dm mission ever!

gj Kook

regards

Psychobastard

http://www.mediafire.com/?aqyaddq18qr7341

Here's the original.

Good job making such a nice DM layout. :)

Forgot I had replied, sorry it's taken me so long to get back. I'm really glad you guys like it!

And thanks a bunch for posting up the map *BEGIN EDIT* - Just realized the file is no longer posted. Can you post it again, I promise to grab it this time! *END EDIT* I'll have to give it a go. My OFP days are some of my fondest video game memories. Saying that, I have finally found another game that I'm enjoying as much as my all-time favorites (OFP, Out of this World (another world), metroid). And my new love is.......DayZ!

I'd love to get involved in working on DayZ. Hey BIS guys, get me involved somehow. I'm a server-side developer (node.js, socket stuff, etc), API dev, sound designer, mobile dev, and a bunch of other stuff. I do a bit of everything, even map-making :)

Edited by k00k
dumb