Sign in to follow this  
djdanny2008

Battle-eye : Client Not Responding

Help. Im trying to connect to the server but when it starts to zoom in to start the game an error comes up (in-game) and says: "You were Kicked (Battleeye : Client not responding) I have tried running steam as administrator... i have also tried running Arma II AO as administrator ("C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe"). I have also tried re-installing Battle eye and ArmaII AO all together. This kinda sucks as i haven't payed £25 for a game that i cant play.

Battle eye say on their website that it has something to do with my internet but i know it isnt as im running teamspeak in the back and my internet is working fine :|

Please help...

it now goes as far as the loading... It say Domination and the loading bar get half way and stops... it then shows the player options with the bar for receiving in the middle, then the red chain the the bottom right pops up and then it says "You were Kicked (Battleeye : Client not responding)

i have just noticed that this only pops up when i join a server with the icon that is a yellow circle with a question mark init :S what does that mean?

Edited by djdanny2008

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001]

Copyright © 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Danny>ping bistudio.com -l 7

Pinging bistudio.com [81.0.236.117] with 7 bytes of data:

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 81.0.236.117:

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

C:\Users\Danny>

Edited by djdanny2008

Im using a Netgear router on Orange Broadband and pciking up the wireless on my computer is a Netgear USB dongle thing :D btw, i dont have this problem on ArmaII... only AO/CO

i dont get what is happening... what do i need to fix? Is it a firewall thing or what :S

The router is dropping small network packets, which is the reason for these kicks.

I'm getting the "run as admin" battle-eye error. I am not running a netgear router, I have a linksys wrt54g ver 2 running tomato. here is my results from running the ping to BIS

pinging bistudio.com [81.0.236.117] with 7 bytes of data:

reply from 81.0.236.117: bytes=7 time=151ms TTL=46

reply from 81.0.236.117: bytes=7 time=240ms TTL=46

reply from 81.0.236.117: bytes=7 time=151ms TTL=46

reply from 81.0.236.117: bytes=7 time=152ms TTL=46

Ping statistics for 81.0.236.117:

Packets: Sent = 4, Lost = 0 <0% loss>,

Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:

Minimum = 151ms, Maximum = 240ms, Average = 173ms

it's not my router or firewall. I just bought this game on steam, I'm able to play BFBC2, ARMA II, and all my other games on multiplayer, so I'm pretty pissed at this point.

I'm getting the "run as admin" battle-eye error.

Did you try to mark the arma2oa.exe in your Steam OA directory as "Run as administrator" (under Properties - Compatibility)?

yes I did, I finally shut down steam, restarted it as admin and got it working, thank you $able. Maybe this will help other people.

I am having problems with battle eye not responding it started 3 days ago and my internet connection is good and stable I have tried running steam and arma2 as admin. with same error I even reinstalled arma and battle eye and still didnt work can someone pls help.

not sure if my message should be here, but its battleye and troublshooting so here it goes:

im getting constantly kicked off the server. "Battleye: corrupted memory #3".

What can be done to fix this annoying situation?

Battleeye 1.148

OA 1.60.87580