Sign in to follow this  
xPaveway

No entry "bin ... Male02.alternative" when trying to load map

Hey all,

On our servers we're currently getting the error message

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVoiceTypes/Male02.alternative'.

when attempting to load a map, and then it dumps us back to choose a mission screen. This started happening after patch 1.54. Anyone else getting this error or know what it means?

Hey all,

On our servers we're currently getting the error message

when attempting to load a map, and then it dumps us back to choose a mission screen. This started happening after patch 1.54. Anyone else getting this error or know what it means?

Same thing here. Ive been working with Defcon Servers since Thursday night and we still cant find a fix. If we do I will post it here.

Roush

Our server admins have found a load of files that haven't been updated with the 1.54 patch and are going thru the server updating them manualy one at a time.

Check with your server provider to see if they received the BAF mod with the patch. This might be the issue. My server provider just received the BAF mod and im currently installing on the server. I'll let you know the results!

Roush

Yeah buying BAF was a BIG mistake. ruined my game, i am reinstalling, Glad BIS has my 10$... so i could reinstall such fun, pay money then reinstall ... wtf

BAF took all the faces and voices in profiles...All i can say is AllPro!

I have the same problem here I have removed all the BAF files and it still does the same error. We here At Lastsightonline can not use are servers because of this. IF anyone I mean anyone, know a work around to this it would help. I am Deeply Upset about this BI you need to FIX ASAP. I have my server thougth Art of war, and they do not know I have updated the server.

Defcon added the BAF mod to our server and it works now. It seems alot of providers did not get the mod or did not make it available to the server renters. Make sure your provider has it, if not have them contact Defcon Servers.

Now were getting a Battleye error!! Damn!!

Solved that problem, disabled BattlEye on our server.

Roush

Edited by Roush

Ok thanks guys, we will let our server providers know they need to try getting BAF

Just returned from holiday and updated our dedicated server with the new 1.54 patch.

We now get this error every time we try to load a mission. Does this mean the patch hasn't been installed properly? Does the server launch path have to be changed? Or do we need to update the server with the full BAF expansion? Or something else?

Any help appreciated.

Anyone get a solid fix for this yet? our provider, Art of War Central, so far is standing around looking like deer caught in the headlights :pet5:

Your server providers need to get the BAF (Lite) portion of the patch. Double check with them and see if they have it. If not they can probably get it from Defcon Servers.

Roush

Defcon added the BAF mod to our server and it works now. It seems alot of providers did not get the mod or did not make it available to the server renters. Make sure your provider has it, if not have them contact Defcon Servers.

Now were getting a Battleye error!! Damn!!

Solved that problem, disabled BattlEye on our server.

Roush

we get the battleeye problem on our defcon server as well. Seems only certain members get it.

we get the battleeye problem on our defcon server as well. Seems only certain members get it.[/quote

We were getting that to, so I disabled BattlEye in the server.cfg. Our servers private so no big deal!!

Roush