Sign in to follow this  
jacekj84

m_40mmhpred_ca.paa

I'm getting "m_40mmhpred_ca.paa" missing when using crates. Anyone knows solution??

I had same problem after some patch for Arma. Nobody could help and then I deleted my Arma :D Actually, game is very unrealistic, though they advertise it like a best game in the world. It is a cut-version from VBS, unfortunately.

Grats on the very useful, informative post Archer.

Anyways,

I've had these issues when installing various mods, what is crates mod?

Ammo crates?

If so, put one of each on map, see if they all appear, if not, missing texture.

Ammo in the crates?

Check that every weapon has a picture.

If not try to re-extract the mod, if that doesnt work, make sure you have all the required addons...if the mods readme does not tell you, the .pbo usually does, read it (but dont touch anything inside) look for the required addons section.

Still no luck?

Yell at the guys that are writing it to fix it :)

Luckily these are usually soft errors and dont crash ur game.

-RDK

Sounds to me like one of your game files has got slightly corrupted, this isn't a particularly rare thing. Are you running any mods? I know Rdkill has assumed you are but I don't see that anywhere in your post.

McArcher, clearly if such a small problem forced you to delete the game and never play it again then you're not intelligent enough to cope with the demands of the gameplay it involves. I would say your opinion is therefore completely invalid.

TechnoTerrorist303, there were lots of problems, that made me delete the game. More than 10, at least. So, don't think that way you have written :)

I can even enumerate them, but it's not the right place to do it here, i think ))

But why are you still trolling these forums if you don't even play the game?

Because I still support missions, that I have made, and will update them soon, when I have time. ;)