Sign in to follow this  
memphisbelle

OA Choppers without Equipment function

Hey guys,

who already noticed that the Action Menu does not show up the equipment entry for OA Helicopters as the AM does for ArmA2 Helis. Is there a possibilitie to fix that?

I tried it in the Editor environment. I set 2 ArmA2 Helicopters against 3 OA Helicopters. None of the OA Choppers seem to be loadable with additional equipment. But the groundvehicles seem to have this Option, why not those Helis like the Blackhawk and the both UH-1H Variants?

Since I have only less expiriences in Scripting or "Addon Configuration" so what possibility would I have to get this function back in OA?

Thanks

Memphis

Edited by MemphisBelle

What "loadable equipment entry"? There's no default command for that kind of thing...

You'll want to check whatever third party script you're using and make sure it knows of the classnames for the new vehicles.

What "loadable equipment entry"? There's no default command for that kind of thing...

You'll want to check whatever third party script you're using and make sure it knows of the classnames for the new vehicles.

No, what I am talking about is the default action menu entry in the Vanilla ArmA to enable one to store additional stuff in vehicles. Try it out at any Car, or truck. Closing up to such a vehicle and activating the action menu becomes the equipment selection (or however it is named in US/UK versions) chooseable.

I am missing this menu entry in the OA Choppers.

Edited by MemphisBelle

Oh the Gear option. Yeah it's only available from cargo positions as I understand it. Seems it's not always available too. Not sure why.

Oh the Gear option. Yeah it's only available from cargo positions as I understand it. Seems it's not always available too. Not sure why.

Exactly, thats what I ment...Gear...right... I noticed that the gear option is also available for the new BAF Helicopters so why not for certain Helicopters from OA? May it be that it is a bug and need to be reported to BIS?