Sign in to follow this  
Rurd2di

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVoiceTypes/Male01.alternative'.

Seen a few posts around about this.. is there any fixes yet?

18:49:17 Roles assigned.

18:49:18 Reading mission ...

18:50:28 No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVoiceTypes/Male01.alternative'.

18:50:30 Mission co30 DomiOA! West Revive [2.29] read from bank.

18:50:44 Player PSYKO disconnected.

18:50:44 All users disconnected, waiting for users.

18:50:28 No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVoiceTypes/Male01.alternative'.

Patch 1.54 fixed this for me.

Never had this problem before 1.54, now all in my squad get it. We cant get on our combined ops server using oaco or oa standalone. Defcons trying to figure it out!! We can get on other ded servers, but not ours.

Roush

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Defcon syas this is probably a combined ops server issue. It is not affecting oa standalone servers. They think it has something to do wit the BAF content added in the patch.

Roush

i had this problem too. i used only the newest beta (72967) patch. then the problem was this : No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVoiceTypes/Male01.alternative'.

solution for me: delete the beta folder, dl and install the patch 1.54, then you can install the newest beta (72967) and the problem was gone.

hope this helps

ps: sorry for my bad english

Edited by carstendem1

That beta patch should have been a hotfix patch. Can anyone elese confirm that this worked for them?

Roush

Also, are you running it on a dedi server??

Installed the beta patch to our server and my machine. No luck, didnt work! Back to square one.

Edited by Roush

Am having the same issue. Using the non-beta, DVD version of the game; A2+OA Combined Ops; just ran the v1.54 patch.

One thing I noticed is that the server is showing up with a yellow, question mark icon in the server browser.

Another thing - the specific "No entry 'bin\config.bin/" error message changes depending on the mission I'm trying to join.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Am having the same issue. Using the non-beta, DVD version of the game; A2+OA Combined Ops; just ran the v1.54 patch.

One thing I noticed is that the server is showing up with a yellow, question mark icon in the server browser.

Another thing - the specific "No entry 'bin\config.bin/" error message changes depending on the mission I'm trying to join.

Anyone have any suggestions?

It seems to be a combined ops server issue, ive been working with Defcon servers for the last 5 hours to find the fix. No luck yet!!

Defcon thinks it has to do with the BAF content added to the patch.

Roush

I've also passed this along to my hosting company. If I get any word on how to resolve this, I'll share it here.

Same problem here..

Even with new beta patch

Defcon told me it was because they did receive the BAF mod portion of the patch. They got it from a French provider, I am installing on the server as we speak. I'll let you know the results. You might want to contact your provider and ask if they got the BAF Mod also. Hope this helps!!

Cheers!

Roush

Wait...are you saying the server issue was caused by the fact that they *did* receive the BAF mod portion of the patch and they shouldn't have? Or they *did not* receive that portion of the patch and it was missing?

Anyhow, my host (Low Ping Gamers) managed to fix the issue late last night although I'm not sure what exactly caused the problem or how they solved it. They certainly worked their butts off getting it fixed (as they always seem to do in the rare cases when there is a problem with their servers) but it'd be nice to have someone from BI chime in with some details as to what exactly went wrong...and why.

Defcon was missing the BAF mod portion. They had to get it from another provider. Didnt realize the typo, my mistake!!

Roush

Heh...that's what I thought you meant but I wanted to make sure. Thanks for sharing the info, Rousch!

I've got this error ever since installing BAF... now I can't preview missions I'm working on.

I've tried launching with the latest Beta and no luck.

Installed Arma2, then OA, then BAF..

Is there any known fix here?

Edited by Tupolov

Actually we still had some errors with BAF installed, would constantly disconnect us from the server. When Defcon received the full 1.54 build they reloaded the complete game with BAF. Runs smooth as silk now!! Hope this helps.

Roush

So I have to reinstall everything? This can't be right?

Who should I contact at BIS to get tech support?

Tup

Indeed was fixed with a reinstall on OA, Patch 1.54 and BAF

:yay: Excellent!!

Roush