Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Wobble presents

The Lee Harvy Oswald Band!

featuring Jack Ruby on guitar

PM4tHsCoBQIAAC8K0JI_3688_20.jpg

yea, I know its kinda old, but its so well down I had to post it

on other topic. i heard that Texas is going to have 9 executions in nxt 30days or so..i guess you guys can't stand a yr without executing someone, huh? tounge.gif

really? hmm, there were over 20 executions in EU in the last few days. tounge.gif

j/k.. I dunno who or what they did...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 30 2002,10:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wobble, you really are the king of spam...<span id='postcolor'>

Not even close.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 30 2002,14:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 30 2002,10:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wobble, you really are the king of spam...<span id='postcolor'>

Not even close.<span id='postcolor'>

Let us see! wow.gif

That's not true because I post a lot of bullshit too.

Although I try to make sense out of it all really. And besides, I had over 3500 posts and that's more than Wobble has ever had on this forum.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 30 2002,15:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Although I try to make sense out of it all really. And besides, I had  over 3500 posts and that's more than Wobble has ever had on this forum.<span id='postcolor'>

You're being bludgeoned! tounge.gif

i must admit wobble wins it for me, its like waiting for an episode of eastenders to come on when i switch the net on the morning to see whats happened in wobbles extraordinary life

Yeah but it's no fair.

I was a spammer and I got my post count reset. Wobble spams and nothing happens to him.

its evolution damage inc, u were a neanderthal spammer an occasional grunt and groan, but nothing of interest was communicated. biggrin.gif

if were going to have to put up with spam at least let it be something that gives the people a laugh and a chance to comment not just typing " spam" or making it so obvious that it is

Wobble can create a topic that is so readable and not untill ur finished it, does it click its spam but u cant close a topic whilst ur smiling

and i think i can assure you that if wobble had his postcount reset, it would not bother him in the slightest and this probably goes for most of the forum, nor does post restriciton biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ April 30 2002,16:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and i think i can assure you that if wobble had his postcount reset, it would not bother him in the slightest and this probably goes for most of the forum, nor does post restriciton  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You have to introduce more creative ways of punishing people. Like for instance instead of a posting restriction you redirect the user to the "happy website" when he enters the forums. smile.gif You'll see that people will behave. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ April 30 2002,17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if were going to have to put up with spam at least let it be something that gives the people a laugh and a chance to comment not just typing " spam" or making it so obvious that it is<span id='postcolor'>

When have I just posted "spam"? (on these forums)

And besides I guess you don't even understand most of my posts (in fact I don't understand them myself wink.gif )

Let's see if Wobble cares by resetting his post count. Then we'll see who's a happy little spammer and who wants to jump off a cliff into a pit full of adic.

there's some difference btw Wobb;e's spamming and Might 5's spamming.

Wobble tends to put stories that gets derived from our normal routines, and has something to talk about.

Mighty 5 tends to practice pure spam. Meaning they just rant all the way as they can, with no specific topic or so.

Bollocks RalphWiggum, you never heard of the cereal thread? It was like the users manual on how to make bowls of cereal, destroy the world, get killed by Sarrah clones and get owned by diaper tanks. Mighty 5 were the kings of spam.

Exactly RS.

I may also ramble sometimes but it all makes sense in the end.