Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Ok, i need a cat name..

I don't think there are that many common cat names.

There are for dogs. But I think most people give their cats unusual names.

I think most dog names are very common, like spike or spot or rover.

But most cat names are all unique. So I wouln't really worry about it. There are not "cat names" that are really used often.

I think that's because you don't need to really call a cat by name. That's why dogs are given simple names, so that they can understand when they are given orders.

I have friends who give their cats last names, like Mr. Thompson, or Colonol Blake, (From M.A.S.H).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 30 2002,14:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can't belive they have a site for <span style='color:blue'>this...</span>

Oh well, I'm not much of a cat person.<span id='postcolor'>

You better believe it. This is even better:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">An online help for parents looking for that distinctive

name that says "I'm a Utah Mormon!"<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/3450/

Teminator T-1000

Ambiguous Eunuch FarFromScrewin (Siamese, with 0 chances for fatherhood) , found it on the cat names page.

Or how about a popular dog name like King or Fido

Snowball

It's the cat from the Simpsons. If not that then try their dog name "Santa's Little Helper"

If that still doesn't work try "Old Cranky Bitch"

Why a name at all? Call it "it", "you" or perhaps "cat" if you have to.

We had a cat its name was Gizmo. This was a tabby but the name suited it well. Acted like a gremlin at times but its probably not suitable for a persian.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 30 2002,06:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We are getting a new Persian for my GF, she finally just came out and said she wanted one.. so the whole "wonder how long to wait.." crap is over..

Im sick of normal cat names like "fluffy", "mittens".. and other unbearingly lame names..

Im leaning towards a interesting name.. with a Title..  "this is our cat "Armiral Jones" or something wierd like that..

so far we are set on "The Captain" which we think will be quite cute.. because we can call him "cap" or "cappy" or whatever.

also whenever someone comes over we can say "would you like to meet The Captian"?

or "The Captian shit on my chair again!"

it just sounds fun..

any ideas..

dont get too sadistic or crude pls..  Im actually serious..<span id='postcolor'>

Well, a friend of me has this really small and "cute" dog. And he calls it Psycho. If you have a cat that's really nice then you should use a name like that. Everyone i know loves that name!

Door

That's what I always wanted to name my pet. Somehow it all makes sense.

Or actually "Whisky" is a good name (as in...whiskers)

How about "Fluffy Snuggums" og "Cutesie Lovebuns" or "Pixie Cuddleton the Fourth"

Aloysius or Methusalem are two of my favorite names...

Gargoyle if it's ugly...

A friend of mine called his Vagina actually, but I could imagine your GF wouldn't appreciate that.

Mycerinus, Gerhard, Aristofanes and Svetlana are also viable alternatives.

Wittgenstein, Schopenhauer or Kierkegaard perhaps?

Or how about Catémon?

"Boss"

To a dog, you're family. To a cat you're an employee.

my damn roomate's cat seems to think my room's her secondary litter box mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ April 30 2002,21:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do those names actually really exist???!!!<span id='postcolor'>

lol, of course they do smile.gif

Which ones do you not recognise?

.. or go with your kitchen appliance idea.. it was very good smile.gif

How about "ShitFactory"?

Or "Monster Puss"?

Or "LitterMaker"?