Sign in to follow this  
royaltyinexile

ArmA2:Oa Patch 1.54 released!

BUG

Troops will not get onboard choppers..

(Arma CO)

i installed the patch on my CO retail disk versions no errors then installed the DLC from sprocket. again no errors. looks great BIS thumbs up. shame you didnt stick a challenger in there though lol :P we are never happy ehy? oh another gripe is the big warehouse buildings on the new map are not enterable. or dont appear to be. this is a big shame imo.

I still dont have patch yet through steam so why you being a JA calling him a troll.

He was refering to user's post at the time it was posted, to which the user he was responding to said it had been out for a day.

Please be patient. This update may appear to take a long time to complete. It is updating and installing very large data.

ARMA2 OA

ArmA 2 OA: Updating version 1.52 to version 1.54...

Update 1.52-1.53\EXPANSION\ADDONS\AIR_E.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.52-1.53\EXPANSION\ADDONS\AIR_E.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.52-1.53\EXPANSION\ADDONS\ANIMALS_E.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.52-1.53\EXPANSION\ADDONS\CA_E.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.52-1.53\EXPANSION\ADDONS\DUBBINGRADIO_E.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.52-1.53\EXPANSION\ADDONS\MISC_E.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.52-1.53\EXPANSION\ADDONS\MISSIONS_E.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.52-1.53\EXPANSION\ADDONS\MODULES_E.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.52-1.53\EXPANSION\ADDONS\TRACKED_E.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.52-1.53\EXPANSION\ADDONS\UI.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.52-1.53\EXPANSION\ADDONS\WARFARE2_E.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.52-1.53\EXPANSION\ADDONS\WEAPONS_E.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.52-1.53\EXPANSION\ADDONS\WHEELED_E.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.53-1.54\EXPANSION\ADDONS\AIR_E.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.53-1.54\EXPANSION\ADDONS\CA_E.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.53-1.54\EXPANSION\ADDONS\DUBBINGRADIO_E.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

ArmA 2 OA patch 1.54 has been applied successfully.

i dont know what about this...

few people have the same problem.

Sounds like BIS forgot to test the AI before release.

Lets see how BIS is treating their problem child so it gets better and better. :)

Seems again and again Suma on vacation = patch with ton of bugs

I'm very dissapointed the game becomes more and more bad.

Seems again and again Suma on vacation = patch with ton of bugs

I'm very dissapointed the game becomes more and more bad.

Latest beta before BAF release was 2 days ago, and in that time they received crashdumps from people having issues and (possibly) managed to fix them, before release.

As i see it, it must have been quite hectic readying for release of both the patch and DLC. So if 2-3 bugs(even small or large) appears in that small timeframe between beta and release, i dont see how they could have done a complete test before release.

They could have delayed it, but imagine the shitstorm this forum would be in if they did that..

Ok just installed the patch.

Now the title screen has changed to a new " demo show" i have never seen before and the title screen music is all crappy and low quality.

Any ideas?

To whoever asked, the Styker Mortar Carrier does work now! And the new artillery computer is seriously amazing, it's standard on all artillery pieces (and no, not on SCUDs :P) and it is relatively easy to use. Uploading a video with the Stryker MC and artillery computer now (5 mins left).

thanks for the support.

thanks for the patch.

see you in the fields.

To whoever asked, the Styker Mortar Carrier does work now! And the new artillery computer is seriously amazing, it's standard on all artillery pieces (and no, not on SCUDs :P) and it is relatively easy to use. Uploading a video with the Stryker MC and artillery computer now (5 mins left).

YAY! Sounds exciting, wish work wasn't so busy today. :(

YAY! Sounds exciting, wish work wasn't so busy today. :(

ARTILLERY COMPUTER VIDEO

irlkY41X21Q

Watch it, it's seriously awesome.

EDIT: Looks to me like embed isn't working, here's the link:

Edited by Placebo

Only problem I've found with the Artillery system is if you click on the FIRE button while it's reloading, the target marker will be place right underneath it, thus likely firing the next round in a completely the wrong direction (and possibly onto friendly targets) bad in MP.

This is more apparent with the MLRS which is essentially a rapid fire arty system.

This is how you should embed YouTube videos:

irlkY41X21Q

Just include the bit after the v=. In this case, it's irlkY41X21Q. Quote this post to see how I did it.

About several xdelta errors:

- Don't use overclocked settings

- Put patch file to the Arma2 root folder

After several attempts to install from desktop this worked.

Nice with the new engineer abillities... BUT WHERE'S THE RUSSIAN ENGINEERS...!!!? - and when will the High-Command be fixed in a proper way...?!?

Added a horrible stutter for me ! Was happy with all the beta's yet the patch release adds a stutter, how annoying. Ok, will wait a few weeks for the next 'beta' and hope I can play again. Great work.

Steam only 4 hours late... -.- -.- -.-

they still haveint started yet lol. its being about 26 min and the unlock sign is gone and still noting. we are going to be a wile i guess.. due to the patch hasint even started yet. awell at least we will have it for the weekend:yay:

Argh shit i installed the patch and as i have it on steam its messed it up. Wats the DVD even tho its on Steam... Basicly dont install the patch if you have steam versions lol.... :/

Argh shit i installed the patch and as i have it on steam its messed it up. Wats the DVD even tho its on Steam... Basicly dont install the patch if you have steam versions lol.... :/

Yeah it says that on the first page lol.