Sign in to follow this  
royaltyinexile

ArmA2:Oa Patch 1.54 released!

I reinstalled OA (over ArmA2) without BAF but I still get "missions_e.pbo"-error when installing 1.54. :S

My congrats to the devs for being the gaming and simming company to make a PROPER AH1MK with all the sensors, great job on getting it's details right as well as other vehicles..with the steering wheel on the opposite side I feel like I'm driving something from Europe.

Question, I notice the voices are very low quality as well but I can't put my finger on wether or not the vehicle sounds are..

arrowhead154fail.jpg

In case you experience an "Error found in file EXPANSIONS\ADDONS\missions_e.pbo" error during the update installation, click the "Ignore" button and continue with installation.

When finished, download the file missions_e.pbo separately here, then search and replace the original file within your Arma 2 installation folder.

missions_e-v154.zip

CRC32: b8f86874

MD5: 8fd663f3cb8e45cc2ab000eefa0de16a

SHA1: 364f69f9101659445c885641b2f9f586ea04b5f0

Edited by Jennik
url, checksum

Thanks, Maruk and others who showed me the respective posts! :)

M14 is still broke (firing to the left of the sight). That's the one main thing I want fixed, we haven't been able to use it properly since OA came out :(

I ingored the missions_e.pbo but now I also got errors from (air_e,animals_e,ca_e,dubbingradio_e,misc_e). I will see if it still works.

AussieSausage

It's enough now with the swearing and BI bashing. As suggested already you better calm down, there's other things in live you can do in the meantime. If you can't figure some alternative I feel sorry for you.

Well all I was really asking for is a mention of when it'll be available on steam. If it's available tomorrow it isn't all that bad, but considering the patch was released with no announcement whatsoever regarding what steam users are supposed to do, you should understand why people are concerned.

Though having to skip tonight's and tomorrow's gaming sessions just because steam updates late is still annoying (though not as annoying as not having any clue what is going to happen with steam users).

AussieSausage

It's enough now with the swearing and BI bashing. As suggested already you better calm down, there's other things in live you can do in the meantime. If you can't figure some alternative I feel sorry for you.

im not BI bashing lol, was simply stating what happens........... i got nothing against BI.

il stop with the swearing

i am playing games, i can use browsers while using steam overlay, which results in addiction to forums :eek:

In case you experience an "Error found in file EXPANSIONS\ADDONS\missions_e.pbo" error during the update installation, click the "Ignore" button and continue with installation.

When finished, download the file missions_e.pbo separately here, then search and replace the original file within your Arma 2 installation folder.

missions_e-v154.zip

I got this error. I'm trying to download the file but its downloading really slowly 3.0kbps, 2hrs to download 30mb!! Any mirrors or torrent?

Mr Burns, are you sure the spacebar range isn't missing because you're running ACE? Because I just checked and it still seems fine to me.

I got this error. I'm trying to download the file but its downloading really slowly 3.0kbps, 2hrs to download 30mb!! Any mirrors or torrent?

Alternative download source can be found here (e_missions.zip).

Game seems to work fine with BAF even when I got those (missions_e, air_e,animals_e,ca_e,dubbingradio_e,misc_e pbo)-errors when patching. No errors ingame yet and I am playing a new BAF single player mission. Looks great.

Mr Burns, are you sure the spacebar range isn't missing because you're running ACE? Because I just checked and it still seems fine to me.

You´ll never see me running ACE :D

The thing you see in main menu is only ACE2 Soundmod.

missions_e-v154.zip

The download is EXTREMELY slow (4 hours to complete on a 10Mbps connection)....is it possible to have the file stored in mirrors (or elsewhere)??

EDIT

That's fast....the answer came before the question !!!! Thx

You´ll never see me running ACE :D

The thing you see in main menu is only ACE2 Soundmod.

How the hell did I see that as ACE? Lack of sleep making me see things....zzzz...zzzz....zzzz....

Were you playing on a different difficulty mode? Because I normal play on Expert and it's not on there, but when I checked out Normal it was still available. :confused:

Thanks to KH for the mirror. The official link was too slow and timed out for me.

Edited by Killerwatt