ViV

Idea help please :D

What mission and name?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What mission and name?

• Operation Ironman
    • Operation Desert Eagle
    • Operation War pig

:war: Hello guys.. I need a little help with some ideas for my next mission :) :war:

Operation Ironman - A mission based on armored units, where you have to infiltrate an opfor-captured village.

Operation Desert Eagle - A mission based on Air units, where you have to support friendly ground units from the air.

Operation War pig - A mission based on ground units, where you and your squad have to assist in a assault on a opfor-captured village.

- I'm also open for new mission ideas, names etc...

I'm also open for new mission ideas, names etc...

Whatever you do, do not name missions with "Operation" in front. ;)

How about Operation Clown Shoe, thats what we named our entire operation while in Iraq. Mission first troops last HOOAH.

dont care about the name mate :rolleyes:

the mission is important not the name. anyway u will find the best name for the mission when its finished.

Hello guys.. I need a little help with some ideas for my next mission

whats your plan? 1 mission (map) with that 3 operations? or do you mean 3 different maps?

Davincy - I mean 3 different maps. :)

Shk - Well, when I put 'operation' in front, I find it more realistic :)...

- Well I just need some ideas.. I Feel so empty when I start up a new map... Can't find anything to do :s..

:bounce3: this is a MISSION EDITING & SCRIPTING forum i think. Im not sure if this is right place to find the inspiration for your mission-scenario.

May be should start with one map first. not three at same time.

Or you could make one map with all three objectives as sidemissions.

And u have to know what type of mission u want!

Singleplayer/ Multiplayer? PvP? CooP? ...

Whatever you do, do not name missions with "Operation" in front. ;)

Unless you name it Operation Arrowbutt and then we would have the Alpha and the Omega of this expansion...

During my time in the German Army we had done a so called "ROE Schießen" now and then.

We where out at foot Patrol to gather intel (from a bunch of bad actors) and suddenly you heared gunshots (simulated) and pop-up targets appeared...

So what about a Patrol mission where you have to patrol through different villages (foot patrol) and gather intel from civilians (use the conversation system).

With the new Engineers you could also give the task to disable all IED's you encounter or something.

You could make a random location for a enemy ambush at your patrol that only can be defeated by CAS or mortar fire.

There is also a random carbomb script around that you could use.