Sign in to follow this  
petrtlach

Army of the Czecho-Slovak republic 1938-45

Given that even the first version of this mod I released in December 2009 and still do not know about a lot of people, I decided to start a discussion here. Now, in August 2010, the mod version 1.02 beta. At Mod I work alone, of course with some models to help:

Bolec (Praga AV; grenade vz.21; signal pistols vz.30)

Streso (Assistance with model buildings, model 37, type H Lo, G and F)

HoRi (some anti-tank obstacles)

In agreement with some foreign players ArmA I decided to save the mod to the server sendspace. It is divided into two parts due to file size (can store max 300 MB per file)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jo8fll Part 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7tsj86 Part 2

What's new in version 1.02 beta:

Repair MS. Field enforcer - the lack of definition cfgmodels

Patch configuration files with a grenadelauncher vz.23

Fixed a problem with the destruction of the German camp

Fixed problem with opening the doors of some buildings vz.36

Fixed LO vz.36 C

Fixed LO vz.36 E

Fixed LO model 37 A

Repair tankette P-I

Fix the description of guns in tanks TNH

Repair of ammunition for the tanks at approximately fair value - a third of ammunition penetrating, machine gun ammo to 100 pieces, with tanks TNH

at 300 pieces and added to the German tanks, machine gun MP40 MP38 or the equipment.

Fixed ammunition for machine guns, supplies and equipment added to the armor-piercing version

Fixed ammunition for a pistol with a silencer vz.27 (for use in silent mode it is necessary to use a modified ammunition that AI will

hear)

Repair characteristics of ammunition

Assistant gunner adjusted function, which transmits a total of 26 pieces in two containers.

Repair weapons sounds

Added a German grenadelauncher GG42

Added grenadier for the German forces from 1943 to 1944

Added grenadier for the German SS unit from 1943 to 1944

Added LO model 37 E

Added LO model 37, C1, C2

Added LO model 37, D1, D2

Added PZ.kpfw.IV Ausf. A

Added PZ.kpfw.IV Ausf. B

Added T-34

Added a squad leader and deputy commander of the Czechoslovak team. Army

Add MS. officers and NCOs

Added LT-40

Added LT-40 machine gun

Added the option to tilt the shoulder restraint of MP38 and MP40 - ensuring less variance in the shooting.

Added tank crew czechoslovakians units in USSR

arma2009-12-2816-29-08-87.jpg

arma2009-12-2816-22-38-81.jpg

arma2010-08-2517-38-12-46.jpg

arma2010-08-2517-33-35-23.jpg

The best WW2 Mod for ealry war stage. The armor and weapon pack are really amazing! The nice texture, realistic audio effects and lots of variations of tanks and weapon. Keep on the good work!

It seems T-34 still not improved in firing to targets. But other tanks, such as german IV, II, etc work very well. Really strange why T-34 got such issue. Not sure if others also get such a problem.

Overally, the beta addons are very nice in audio effects, realistic combat atomosphere, such as nice explosion and light weapon shooting animations,etc, just like in a real fight during WW2. Although now it's AMRA2 era, still spent much time playing it.

It seems T-34 still not improved in firing to targets. But other tanks, such as german IV, II, etc work very well. Really strange why T-34 got such issue. Not sure if others also get such a problem.

Overally, the beta addons are very nice in audio effects, realistic combat atomosphere, such as nice explosion and light weapon shooting animations,etc, just like in a real fight during WW2. Although now it's AMRA2 era, still spent much time playing it.

I do not know when reaload HE ammunition will not be a problem, a problem in firing AP rounds do. Now dořešuji problem with guns in tanks maybe it's solved.

Yes, it seems the issue of AP firing. For T-34, there is no HE ammo and it fires very few times in game. So maybe you could check with the config setting for AP firing or the ability of finding armor targets for a tank.

Yes, it seems the issue of AP firing. For T-34, there is no HE ammo and it fires very few times in game. So maybe you could check with the config setting for AP firing or the ability of finding armor targets for a tank.

This solves the problem for more than a year. So far I have followed up on the MG fire from the tanks. AP firing rounds hopefully solve, it's a noticeable problem. If there were to play in this respect at least detailed instructions .......

Given that the German infantry equipment textures of the game CoD used by other authors in ArmA and ArmA II, I decided to do the equipment itself, that was the original mod. you avoid the Buzz to steal from somewhere.

ArmA2010-09-2720-50-22-68.jpg

ArmA2010-09-2720-45-41-85.jpg

Next, I added to the mode of Czechoslovakia T34/76 in masking the spring of 1945 (battle of Ostrava)

arma2010-09-2918-01-16-92.jpg

arma2010-09-2918-00-41-96.jpg

Very nice modification. The amount of details in uniforms, weapons, gear, and vehicles is outstanding. :)

Will you make the czechoslovak army in USSR? Svobodovci? :)

The SS-late war unit in your last post is isued with an A-frame but without the A-frame bag, will there be some units with the A-frame bag?

Over time, I do set everything related to the rights of foreign armies. The army in the east is very close to the First Republic, because he kept prewar sew simple uniforms.

I prepare too Cromwell MK IV./V.F for czeshoslovakian units in Dunkirk 1944/45

Very nice work and waiting for next updation. By way, how about the improvement of AI firing at armor targets from some tanks?

Very nice work and waiting for next updation. By way, how about the improvement of AI firing at armor targets from some tanks?

For a while I worked on it. MG is much improved for AI in the tank. For a work that is still not 100% it.

I do not know what the first, the model, or to entertain all over again the same problem. When is it time to devote to it, so the problem with AI fire from guns, the problem 100% I did not come to shoot from long distance to the target.

Today I have prepared a novelty in terms of new weapons. There are requirements of the community at some other German guns, so I hear petitions. It is a LP-08 (Lange Pistol Mo.1908) and C96 (7.63 mm Maser Mo.1896). Some modifications were made to P-08 pistol, which can be used in P-08 and LP-08 containers designed for the MP-18.

ArmA2010-11-0600-04-47-70.jpg

ArmA2010-11-0600-05-15-18.jpg

ArmA2010-11-0621-55-09-06.jpg

ArmA2010-11-0621-54-48-67.jpg

Great work over all! Good to see talented people still creating fine things for ARMA. Do you thought about adding some kind of aircraft (biplane especially) one day? :rolleyes: Keep up this good work.

Regarding ltectvo and thinking about it and plan to have materials for aircraft, first I want to finish the building and weapons, and then fall on the plane. In ArmA, I had a B534, which I had in OFP, but the quality was not exactly what I wanted to mod for ArmA.

hey petrtlach,

is the working with the conversion to arma2 already in progress?

whats the current status ?

i love your work man :)

greetz stephsen

An example of the work and repairs on guns:

K98k war production (looks to 1944)

ArmA2011-01-2912-20-47-29.jpg

Gewehr 98 (new model)

ArmA2011-01-3010-40-54-03.jpg

Standard-Model 1924 (weapon used SS troops) - new model

ArmA2011-01-2912-19-59-01.jpg

K98k (pre-war production)

ArmA2011-01-2912-20-18-28.jpg

Newly its too made models as well as rifles vz.23, vz.24, vz.33and vz.33/40 (you have taken the German mountain troops). The modifications relate to the model, textures, UV mapping, and even normal maps. Models are elaborated in detail. Models offer to use for WWII mods (unbinarized), if they are interested.

GUI

arma2011-01-3010-46-55-42.jpg

Edited by petrtlach

Impressive as usual !

You made your model with Blender ?

I beg your pardon my poor english, have a nice day.

Impressive as usual !

You made your model with Blender ?

I beg your pardon my poor english, have a nice day.

Not, i make all models in Cinema 4d R10. This program have too Bodypaint at texture.

marcomio:

In parallel with this work on the tank "Hetzer"

Walther PP

ArmA2011-02-2116-39-44-81.jpg

favorite weapon of German officers.

Another German pistols into the ACSR. While the gun in ACSR are:

German:

P-08

P-08 with 32 rnd mag.

P-38

LP-08with 32 rnd mag.

LP-08