Sign in to follow this  
steelblood

Missions you would like to see

This thread is just for anyone to post their suggestions for missions to be made in the future. Partly for inspiration, partly for knowing i'm not wasting my time.

Thanks

Dan

I would love to see a sort of "Top gun" campaign where you take the role of a pilot and need to do CAS and dogfights. Would be preferable for chernarus but would work for takistan as well. There could be a story line and voice acting as well :)

Yeah sounds good :) But i'm not sure how to make a campaign out of it ? You thinking just multiple missions or ?

Thanks

Dan

Idk how to make a campaign, but if you do a forum search it should yield results. I'm pretty sure it's some sort of config file along with the missions, PBO'd...

Yea idk how to make a campaign but if you search on the forums there are some results.

Yea idk how to make a campaign but if you search on the forums there are some results.

Lol i wasn't on about the actual technical side i just mean if it was topGun style how would you do it ? Like mutliple scenarios or training missions with a storyline or what ? :P

Dan

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Multiplayer Campaigns

That is my main aim to create some multiplayer campaigns :) I'm currently making one for a betrayed spetsnaz team that's all i'm leaking :)

Dan

Ahh, I see... Umm I guess you would role-play as a pilot, maybe in one mission an SF team asks for CAS and you have to take out some infantry

Next mission you need to eject/get shot down and need to meet up with a team or get rescued or something :D

IDEA! You eject over the water and a heli picks you up in a reallly bad storm at night. Good idea eh? It would me more of a cinematic than a mission but still...