Sign in to follow this  
4 IN 1

Manila bus hijack end in bloodshed

I dont know if anyone here notice this news, some

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11055015

Eventhrough the news title reads "Philippine police end" the bus hijack, for me as one of the people watching the hold process on TV, I can't help but to piss off and asking "WHAT THE FXXX are those police doing":mad:. I mean really, do it really need to take a fXXkin hour to storm the bloody bus?

I feel very sorry for the victims and their family:(

Edited by 4 IN 1

Yeah same here,just watched it too and had same reaction. first they tried to break couple windows on the side then they went for the door but stayed outside the whole time then you see couple break the backwindow,1 that was breaking the door of bus was the best 1,he smashed the window and his hammer went flying trough the glass inside(was laughing my ass off) he recovered it by putting his arms in the bus door to get his hammer back.

was indeed a Failed attemp and its a surprise not more people got killed.

Should have just told him his job's reinstated and then arrested him when he showed up for work the next morning. At least he'd still be alive, and would probably get the help he needed. :rolleyes:

7 people lost their live, 2 gravily wounded, might thx for the totally fXXkin retared so call SWAT:(

And its not even the hostage taker who open the first shoot, Some happy trigger finger moron thinks that shooting the bus wheels is a good idea, which turns out pissing off the hostage taker and start killing, and the way the try to breach the fuckin doors and windows......FPDR

Edited by 4 IN 1

Keystone cops.

I guess they can throw that plan out of their Manila Folder.

istockphoto_3844961-top-secret-file.jpg

Edited by HyperU2

Should have just told him his job's reinstated and then arrested him when he showed up for work the next morning. At least he'd still be alive, and would probably get the help he needed. :rolleyes:

Should have just told the fxxkin police force to blow up the goddamn bus with RPG in the first place, that might save some of my brain cell without having to watching their clown show:aa:

I dont see why they couldnt gas the bus or something like that.

If they were afraid he'd open fire on the hostages when that happened, and they were afraid their SWAT team had too high risk of getting shot when storming the bus, i dont see why they couldnt let a sniper take a shot at the hostage taker.

In all honesty, watching their dawdling around the bus really had me scratching my head. Surely the hostage taker noticed those people right outside the bus, that could have been reason enough for him to open fire on all the hostages and killing even more.

I can see why they would have their doubts storming the bus, but they should have stormed it regardless of doubts and if they really had their doubts about sending in people at all, let the sniper shoot.

It was way too slow and gave the hostage taker a LOT of time to think and start shooting more hostages.

I dont see why they couldnt gas the bus or something like that.

If they were afraid he'd open fire on the hostages when that happened, and they were afraid their SWAT team had too high risk of getting shot when storming the bus, i dont see why they couldnt let a sniper take a shot at the hostage taker.

In all honesty, watching their dawdling around the bus really had me scratching my head. Surely the hostage taker noticed those people right outside the bus, that could have been reason enough for him to open fire on all the hostages and killing even more.

I can see why they would have their doubts storming the bus, but they should have stormed it regardless of doubts and if they really had their doubts about sending in people at all, let the sniper shoot.

It was way too slow and gave the hostage taker a LOT of time to think and start shooting more hostages.

If you noticed in the video, the gunman has all the window coverings up so that no one can see in. I would imagine that they rarely had good line of sight on him. That would prevent the sniper option. Not to mention shooting through the glass, depending on the angle can become fairly unpredictable. Maybe SWAT training would allow them to know how to play it though. I have heard of hostages being hurt and possibly even killed with snipers fired through glass because the glass changed the trajectory of the bullet. Granted the time I am most familiar with it it was a glass door that was closing.

If you noticed in the video, the gunman has all the window coverings up so that no one can see in. I would imagine that they rarely had good line of sight on him. That would prevent the sniper option. Not to mention shooting through the glass, depending on the angle can become fairly unpredictable. Maybe SWAT training would allow them to know how to play it though. I have heard of hostages being hurt and possibly even killed with snipers fired through glass because the glass changed the trajectory of the bullet. Granted the time I am most familiar with it it was a glass door that was closing.

If you acturally watch their action you might already have a good idea how retared they are, smashing the windows for an hour? Tow the door with easily broken ropes instead of tow cable? Where is their breaching charges? Maybe someone could care aboit bring a ladder high enoight to climb up the back of the bus or the back exit? Where is their so called SWAT have their Special Weapons And Tactics gone? FPDR

Edited by 4 IN 1

If you noticed in the video, the gunman has all the window coverings up so that no one can see in. I would imagine that they rarely had good line of sight on him

They had several chances to take him out when he was releasing hostages, he was standing out in the open on the steps of the bus exit.

and when he was looking out windows in plain sight many times during the hostage taking.

Heres an example of several times he was clearly visible and makes no effort to conceal himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibFrj4O0JKE

Bunch of retards

Edited by jblackrupert

Must have used DR as a training simulator

Rumour is Sion Lenton was the squad leader.

Another is that CM was filming a trailer for RR.

Edited by jblackrupert

In all honesty, watching their dawdling around the bus really had me scratching my head.

Especially considering it's the Philippines, with a high risk factor for these kinds of things due to the religious problems there. They messed up so badly with one confused nutcase, I wouldn't want to be on that bus when those clowns take on 4 Al-Qaeda trained terrorists with AKs and bombs strapped to their bodies.

I've seen properly trained SWAT teams doing this in less than 30 seconds from start to finish (I can imagine anti terrorism teams are even slightly faster, and have even less restraint about focused use of deadly force). Approaching from different sides in vehicles, breaching charges at the ready, get in through several windows and doors at once, chuck in flashbangs and/or teargas, arrest/kill the suspect, get the hostages out and tie them up just in case. Done.

Seriously, a group of fat gamers that played SWAT4 for two hours could have done a better job (perhaps still a total CF, but with a valid excuse), the only requirement being that they need to be able to fit through the door ...

Edited by JdB

Especially considering it's the Philippines, with a high risk factor for these kinds of things due to the religious problems there. They messed up so badly with one confused nutcase, I wouldn't want to be on that bus when those clowns take on 4 Al-Qaeda trained terrorists with AKs and bombs strapped to their bodies.

I've seen properly trained SWAT teams doing this in less than 30 seconds from start to finish (I can imagine anti terrorism teams are even slightly faster, and have even less restraint about focused use of deadly force). Approaching from different sides in vehicles, breaching charges at the ready, get in through several windows and doors at once, chuck in flashbangs and/or teargas, arrest/kill the suspect, get the hostages out and tie them up just in case. Done.

Seriously, a group of fat gamers that played SWAT4 for two hours could have done a better job (perhaps still a total CF, but with a valid excuse), the only requirement being that they need to be able to fit through the door ...

I really have never got so piss off in my life watching those fat police trying tp get in the bus, and I have to admin that at one point I have acturally crack up watching those retarding selfclam SWAT being force out the back door looking scared.

An Arma 2 co-op team could have done better.

I don't know, as badly as things went they didn't shoot any team mates.

Were the policemen certain he didn't have any armed buddy?

Looks like you spilled your coffee on yourselves and now need to vent your anger on non-computer-like working cops.

Were the policemen certain he didn't have any armed buddy?

Looks like you spilled your coffee on yourselves and now need to vent your anger on non-computer-like working cops.

There were only one gunman, one of the victim have took the chance to phone back to the travel agent and report this fact before the gunman notice. And the rest of your comment is just dishearting