Sign in to follow this  
wigz

@cba_a2 file

whenever i join a server its says i am a arma 2 standalone user. and it also says @cba_a2 mod folder not loaded please restart and add this folder.i dont get kicked from the server it just lets me carry on. was wondering if it says this for everyone or is there anything i need to do? thanks for help.

if it says this for everyone

yes for all those with vanilla Arma 2 CBA, and CBA_A2 are required but

Like it says:

@cba_a2 mod folder not loaded please restart and add this folder

if you dont have this folder, then redownload the CBA here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6231&highlight=CBA

and put the @CBA;@CBA_A2 into your target line, and the message should not come up anymore.

hi thanks i do have those add ons in my main, but i dont have them in my target line i use add on sync to start arma. maybe that is the reason for this

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

thanks gunter i added it to my target line and it dont say it anymore.will use a target line now its easier thanks again

The link you've posted here has only the @CBA folder included. Where do I find the @CBA_A2 folder? In none of the Cba files I've downloaded so far was this included.

The link you've posted here has only the @CBA folder included. Where do I find the @CBA_A2 folder? In none of the Cba files I've downloaded so far was this included.

Good question and you beat me to it

Troubleshooting is for issues with the vanilla game only. Please use the respective mod's thread for issues with it. Thanks.

Thread locked.